EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 595

strangerr:

Tantrik answered my question - 1800)))

I was screaming louder than anyone 2 weeks ago to buy a poundchief. Haven't sold yet but I'm itching to sell. I've closed the buy.

And I know how to make waves... although without the forecast....

Misha, did I kill you? ....

IDLER:

Two weeks ago I was the loudest shouting that I should buy a poundchief. I haven't sold yet, but I'm itching to sell. I closed the buy.

I would buy it even now with a stop at 4550, but the deposit is not rubbery.

strangerr:

I would buy it now with a stop at 4550, but the depo is not rubbery.
Looking at Ishimoko, it should be further in the flat....

Off-topic question, who withdraws profits and how (where is it more profitable?)?

through a bank, company representatives or any payment system?

strangerr:

I would buy it now with a stop at 4550, but the depo is not rubbery.
And most importantly, how well it worked the head and shoulders, turned around and went up...cool...

margaret:
And most importantly, how well he worked his head-shoulders, turned around and went up...cool...

Get the GP in the studio! Margot, you're the latest FA follower. What happened to the cheese? Fundamental?

IDLER:

Get the GP in the studio! Margot, you're the latest FA follower. What happened to the cheese? Fundamental?
Only eurodollar runs on pure FA, the rest of the pairs are mostly on TA...

margaret:
Only eurodollar works on pure FA, other pairs mainly on TA...

Well, it's a mirror, isn't it...

IDLER:

Well, it's a mirror, isn't it...

For example. When news on Japan comes out, whether positive or negative, there is no reaction on JPY/Dollar...

Sometimes, very rarely, there is a reaction to the news, but it is delayed... 15-30 minutes, i.e., until the technique closes the hour as it should...