EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 297

G7 to support Japanese intervention

RekkeR:

Tantrik and I can also see.

In our own way.

)))

Samodelkin! - Don't touch the animal. (experts have seen my avatar, it really is a cow)

Hello, I've tried to do a Wolf diagram. Do you think this is possible?

yosuf:

Today is the 17th of March... but the indicator reads as of the 11th of March :(

ReziDent:

Hello, I've tried to do a Wolf diagram. Do you think this is possible?

It's not right.

Tantrik:
Samodelkin! - don't touch the animal.(experts have seen my avatar is really a cow)

In a cow and a bull do you not see the three differences when you bend over?

You'd never see, you sinner, without my finger pointing, you'd go astray, in the fog of your religion's alien worship.

As in trending on the forex.

)))

strangerr:

Wrong.

I see(, but what is the right way? or has the model not yet formed

ReziDent:

I see(, what's the right way? or hasn't the model formed yet...
RReziDent, pay a visit to the previous page ))

Tantrik:

I agree. This rush at night was not for nothing as I think it's a trend change in the yen.
It is a kind of last gasp... fifth wave in a hurry... I wonder what they are doing it on... and in the yen also the triangle was broken down just on expectations of a possible repatriation of capital by Japanese corporates to recover from the elements. It looks like they want to drive more people into the yen before the reversal.

Alexsandr76:
This is a kind of last gasp... the processing of the fifth wave in a hurry... I wonder what they are doing it on... and the yen also triangle down only on expectations of the likely repatriation of capital by Japanese corporations to recover from the elements. It looks like they want to drive more people into the yen before the reversal.

The yen went down after the past cataclysms (I don't remember where I read that) and for a long time.