EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 601

Fartowiy:
GBP-CHF 100 pps reached. who got in on the signal congratulations. keep the position
GBPJPY 220 pips)

Gold doesn't think to stop yet....

zfs:
GBPJPY 220 pips)
Why didn't you tell people? You can write from a fan after you passed it. I am giving signals in advance. So that the guys earn.

Noterday:
Gold doesn't think to stop yet....
Road 1500 :)))

Fartowiy:
Why didn't you tell the people? You can write from a flashlight after you've passed. I'm the one giving the signals in advance. To make the guys earn.
NZDUSD BUY 0.7694

Alexsandr76:

ZetM shows no alternatives(I think he has them as well).

Affected by my NIC and only because of this....

Just so you understand. You and I have different schools of Wave Analysis.

Very, very briefly about my VA religion. In it, there are no alternatives. The analysis is conducted only by variants that form synchronously to key levels, where some (synchronous) variants scatter and others take their place. There is no question in my religion in which direction the price moves. Its basis, my religion, is the structure of the wave, which is seen on tick, minute, 2-minute, 5-minute, etc. charts. The structure is the letters to be put into syllables, and the syllables into words UP DOWN. Therefore, I have no alternative as I clearly know what the price will do. If I'm wrong, it's only because I don't always know how to put syllables into words correctly yet, UP - DOWN.

Everything.

Fartowiy:
Road 1500 :)))
it won't be 1500... if they hit 1480, the minimum target will be 1600-1700

ZetM:

Affected by my NIC and only because of this....

Just so you understand. You and I have different schools of Wave Analysis.

Very, very briefly about my VA religion. In it, there are no alternatives. The analysis is conducted only by variants that form synchronously to key levels, where some (synchronous) variants scatter and others take their place. There is no question in my religion in which direction the price moves. Its basis, my religion, is the structure of the wave, which is seen on tick, minute, 2-minute, 5-minute, etc. charts. The structure is the letters to be put into syllables, and the syllables into words UP DOWN. Therefore, I have no alternative as I clearly know what the price will do. If I'm wrong, it's only because I don't always know how to put syllables into words correctly yet, UP - DOWN.

Everything.

I understand you perfectly and I know your school. I am not going to engage in polemics. Your nickname was mentioned in the situation of the answer to the question - all explanations should be addressed to the one who mentioned you asking me a question.

With respect.

School of Shaolin Masters!

A Master came along and blew them all to sand....

Then another Master came along and blew everyone to dust....

The forex director looked and looked and looked... and shut up shop.

Alexsandr76:

I understand you very well and I know your school. I'm not going to get into a polemic. Your nickname was mentioned in the situation of answering a question - all explanations should be addressed to the person who mentioned you asking me a question.

Sincerely.

There will be no dispute, it has already been between us. It was not a good one.

The reason why I touched you again was your words to Alexsandr76 :(I think he has them too).

I believe that after my clarification you will be right in thinking (there aren't any).

Sincerely Michael.