EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 593

newbie_d:
what about 1.28? has it been cancelled for a long time?

TRENDING NORTH. The trend is my friend.

IDLER:

I don't want to go against the chiff. I'm not arguing, I'd just look for other pairs.

Frank - three weeks of reversal signals (think divestments are over - earned). He will get stronger in all pairs (I think).

Tantrik:

Frank - three weeks of reversal signals (think divestments are over - earned). It will strengthen in all pairs (ichmo)

Nice to meet a bro. What do you think of the kiwi and the kangaroo. Is the festivities still going on?

Tantrik:

Frank - three weeks of reversal signals (think divestments are over - earned). It will strengthen in all pairs (ichmo)

It may not only go to 48, but also to 46, but the way to the upside, catching the correction of 80 pips is not serious))))

IDLER:

It's nice to meet a brother. What do you think of the kiwi and the kangaroo. Is the feast still going on?

The festivities are in full swing)))

strangerr:

It may not only go back to 48, but also to 46, but the road for it is up, catching a correction of 80 pts is not serious))))

You are just waiting for a trend change on the Yen, which is why you are bullish on the franc.

IDLER:

It's nice to meet a brother. What do you think of the kiwi and the kangaroo. The festivities continue?
hi. australian not watching.

IDLER:

You are just waiting for a trend change on the yen, that's why you are bullish on the franc.

Not waiting, why?

I am just surprised by statements like "trend May Friend", the pound is up 800 pips, how many more points does it need to go before the trend is no longer a trend?)))

strangerr:

It may not only go back to 48, but also to 46, but the road for it is up, catching a correction of 80 pts is not serious))))

The trend is down - will pass 1.60 will be up.