EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 543

That's it. The eura is above 4130. Let's go up.

rem211:
strangerr: all three indicators are up today hopefully not failing)

??? I hardly ever use the indicators.

And I'm thinking of selling as before, 4280-4300.

Noterday: there will be tops in my subjective opinion - you just need to redo the wave pattern - where the standard elliot ends - starts - something else (a wolf, etc.) - the market is changing and the rules of the game too - it must be taken into account ===== my subjective ..... I monitor the wave makers - but I apply it to my indication - I look at a lot of forecasts - so all are wrong and the indyuks are telling - slowing the wave

Dim_As_Int:
Noterday: there will be tops in my subjective opinion - you just need to redo the wave pattern - where the standard elliot ends - starts - something else (a wolf, etc.) - the market is changing and the rules of the game too - it must be taken into account ===== my subjective ..... I monitor the wave makers - but I apply it to my indication - I look at a lot of forecasts - so all are wrong and the indyuks tell - slowing the wave
Yes, I agree, I use MA and MACD and RSI, but I have not found a perfect one yet...

strangerr:

I am up so far, but that might change in the next few hours, because I am short-term with an H1, 4 orientation.

And if anyone is interested to quote me, I wrote this at 9.55 today)))

Noterday:

Sash, I never learned how to look for answers in crosses =(

Maybe i still have it all ahead of me =)on the yen 5of5 on the frank 5ofS they need to go down...accordingly and the jews are early to fall...

And the same thing could happen during a rate hike, first going sharply upwards and then specifically downwards (imho)

Noterday:
Well yes, I agree, I use both MA and MAKD and RSI, but haven't found the perfect one yet...
If we do break 4163, see my MAs on the Eu on H1 and you will find a mistake in your round.

Kitsan:
And the same thing could happen during a rate hike, first going sharply upwards and then specifically downwards (imho)
...and no doubt about it...