EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 536

Fartowiy:
At 14.49 I gave a signal to sell the Eur-doll. who listened 50 pps. raised. Congratulations !!!

I've been in the sell since 11-30 from 1.4151, so I supported )))) although the target has not been reached yet

And congratulations to you, too.

Europa:

I've been in the sell since 1130 from 1.4151, so I supported )))) although the target has not yet been reached

and to you on a good start.

Goals you guys have like a sandbox.

My guess is that today is a test of the lower limit of the channel, but should still spit upwards in the future(until the 7th).

strangerr:

The targets you guys have are like a sandbox.

And you, dear man, how do you set the TP? at random?

Please share the technology of profit taking, I wonder.

Today or Monday, look for a sell on a long pullback.

strangerr:
Today or Monday, look for a sell on a long pullback.

Around 1.4300.

Kitsan:

Around 1.4300.

Roughly around the blue rectangle.

strangerr:

Around the blue rectangle.

What about the overhang?

100% 1SSRC gives a signal in advance from 30 minutes to 2 hours. There is no need to make any assumptions, you have to earn and not wait. If you use this tool, you will know ahead where the price will go from 50 to 120 pips. (This is YOUR earnings from the week) Any questions about the forecast please contact me in person.

Fartowiy:
100% 1SSRC gives a signal in advance from 30 min to 2 hours. You should not make any assumptions, you have to earn and not wait. If you use this indicator, you will know where the price will go from 50 to 120 pips. (This is YOUR earnings from the week) Any questions about the forecast please contact me in person.

Who cares about this indicator?))) Deals on gold a fortnight ago I have not yet forgotten)))

I covered mine at the time and you waited for a further drop on the miracle indicator)))