EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 541

Bounce back from level 76. Let's go to the top. Target rectangle

Noterday:
Maybe some kind of anomalous triangle. Anyway, I'll remember this pattern if it works out. For we could certainly collapse...
Prechter's (the last one in the picture)

P.S. Classic :)

In short. I don't believe it. It's not the beginning of a fall. Maybe the correction just got harder. There will still be an exit to 4280. That's my opinion. I'll look into the situation this weekend.

rensbit:
Prechter's (the last one in the picture)

P.S. Classic :)

Well he has LOU's with updates and we don't have one now =) (https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/94_1.jpg)

Noterday:
In short. I don't believe it. It's not the beginning of a fall. Maybe the correction just got harder. There will still be an exit to 4280. That's my opinion. I'll look into the situation this weekend.
If the global (on higher TFs) is bullish, the correction is bearish on lower TFs :)

Monday is smarter than Friday

artikul:

Analysis of tick volumes shows all the big lies of FAs, forecasts and public statements ))))

Truth be told))) There were two big bearish candles on H1, but there was less volume on the second one.

gince:
Monday is smarter than Friday
Right =) I'm going to get a beer, and I'll be watching =)

margaret:

The US lied about the unemployment index in February and didn't revise it.... everybody lies and lies and lies... And why does no one mention that the US has a $222.5 billion budget deficit...a trade deficit of $44.34 billion...a balance of payments deficit of $113.3 billion...

And the interesting thing is that all the rating agencies that underrate the Eurozone periphery are owned by the US....

I say they do what they want.

Noterday:
Well he has LOU with updates and we don't have one now =) (https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/04/94_1.jpg)
An extremely rare figure. Initial triangle as the first wave, in the form of an initial expanding triangle