EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 540

Tantrik:

gold - 1 april. Where to stop, where to put the profit??????

See daily and weekly.

The US lied about the unemployment index in February and didn't revise it.... everybody lies and lies and lies... And why does no one mention that the US has a $222.5 billion budget deficit...a trade deficit of $44.34 billion...a balance of payments deficit of $113.3 billion...

And the interesting thing is that all the rating agencies that underrate the Eurozone periphery are owned by the US....

Noterday:
I'll be laughing all Saturday if it turns out to be a triangle =)))))))))))))
Where? Draw it...

rigc:
If you shit your pants, the eu should get to 1.43 and there......
If we can get beyond 4130 now, Welcome 4300 =)))

Noterday:

Who has seen models like this at EWA?

There aren't any... KDTs are mostly convergent...

margaret:

The US lied about the unemployment index in February and did not revise it.... everybody lies and lies and lies... And why does no one mention that the US has a $222.5 billion budget deficit...a trade deficit of $44.34 billion...a balance of payments deficit of $113.3 billion...

And the interesting thing is that all the rating agencies that underrate the Eurozone periphery are owned by the US....

the guys are pounding the dough with injections of the right information, I'm not surprised at all)))

Alexsandr76:
there's no such thing... KDTs are mostly convergent...
Well look, it's growing up =)

Maybe some kind of anomalous triangle. Anyway, I'll remember this pattern if it works out. For we may collapse of course...

rigc:
guys are pounding the dough with injections of the right information, I'm not surprised at all)))

Analysis of tick volumes shows all the big lies of FAs, forecasts and public statements )))