EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 542

dentraf:

4280 no longer shines today

Noterday:

Not today. Next week now only....

Well, maybe we're both wrong. =)

strangerr:

You're telling the truth))) There were two big bearish candles on H1, but the second one had less volume.

In my opinion - this is the 2008 scenario...only more competent given that the old scenario won't fly...

I even agree with Pushkaryov

abnormal reaction in the midst of the crisis, where the dollar was invariably bought when the data was bad and sold when the data was good. Explaining this outrage by the fact that the market goes into the most reliable currency of all time in bad times. And in fact, what the hell, everybody understood that then, in autumn of 2008, there were hidden interventions from hedge-funds, in order to drive the dollar higher, and to enable all interested parties, and first of all the central banks with their gold and currency reserves, to get out of the dollar at a decent price. And, of course, the whole market took a "guiding hand" and drove where they told it to go. On the third time they got it through to almost everyone, including me. Then it took a long time to get used to this morass and get used to working in a normal system of coordinates again.

margaret:

In my view, this is the scenario of 2008... only more competent, given that the old scenario will not work...

I even agree with Pushkaryov

an anomalous reaction in the midst of the crisis, where the dollar was invariably bought when the data was bad and sold when the data was good. Explaining this outrage by the fact that the market goes into the most reliable currency of all time in bad times. And in fact, what the hell, everybody understood that then, in autumn of 2008, there were hidden interventions from hedge-funds, in order to drive the dollar higher, and to enable all interested parties, and first of all the central banks with their gold and currency reserves, to get out of the dollar at a decent price. And, of course, the whole market took a "guiding hand" and drove where they told it to go. On the third time they got it through to almost everyone, including me. Then it took a long time to get used to this idiocy and get used to working in a normal system of coordinates again.

Thank you, I had no idea. That's very interesting.

So the dollar has been strengthened for WHO?!? =)

I see =)))

Support test, all textbook)))

Noterday:
In short. I don't believe it. It's not the beginning of a fall. Maybe the correction just got harder. There will still be an exit to 4280. That's my opinion. I'll look into the situation this weekend.
Do not believe. On the Monthly, my indic. has raised the goal to the upside. Price will go up to 1.60. The last time it started to move downwards was in June 2008 but has moved upwards now.

strangerr: all three indicators are up today hopefully)

Noterday:

So the dollar has been strengthened for WHO?!? =)

I see =)))

the answer is in the franc and in the yen... ))

aussie think so

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/audusdh1y.gif/

Alexsandr76:

the answer on the franc and on the yen... ))

aussie think so

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/audusdh1y.gif/

Sash, I still haven't learned how to find answers in crosses =(

Maybe I still have it all ahead of me =)