EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 371

ZetM:

TA-I know what to expect, so do I... )))) I was interested in the foundation. In principle, the answer is clear....))))

FA is not restricting growth...Eurozone is very happy with the rate...

odiseif:

Next level 1.4580 ...Damn, how they like to collect sellers .... no bounces ? ...on the euro yen any thoughts if anyone is watching ?

on the poundtoyen...from tantrik...Sunday forecasts...

PAGE 322

strangerr:
"In the Ishimoku indicator, the moving red one is about to cross the blue one from top to bottom (I didn't even bother to remember their Japanese names). All in all, a couple more confirmations and you can enter the market in a short position."

You should not think so about Ishimoko. I am practicing it for 4 years and have not seen anything better. Judging by your statement, you have it on H4 with weekly settings....)))) Watch out, don't get caught....))))

page 322

ZetM:

You shouldn't say that about Ishimoko. I've been practicing it for 4 years and have never seen anything better. Judging by your statement, you have it on H4 with week settings....)))) Watch out, don't get caught....))))

This is a quote from MT5)))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/96-EUR-USD/page1979

strangerr:

This is an MT5 quote)))

Soon, MT5 quotes, need to be entered into the "Trading Curiosities" section.

ZetM:

MT5 quotes coming soon, need to be entered in the "Trading Curiosities" section.
The only one unhappy with the exchange rate is

Commerzbank:

The current EUR/USD exchange rate at 1.4160 is, according to Commerzbank, slightly overvalued

odiseif:

Next level is 1.4580 ...Damn, how they like to collect sellers .... no bounces ? ...on the euro yen any thoughts if anyone is watching ?

at 117 it was going (before the earthquake and intervention)

margaret:
The only one unhappy with the exchange rate is

Commerzbank:

The current EUR/USD exchange rate at 1.4160 is, according to Commerzbank, slightly overvalued

Thanks, got it.

DhP:

Yeah, if I had lived in Russia, I would have taken spelling courses for 20 years...)

I left Latvia and was born in Russia. But you can earn on forex, even with errors of one language or another, "Not so bad as his drunken crew," The main thing that the deposit has increased, and at the expense of forex, I live since 2008.