EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 182

The market situation at the moment:

SJS:

So much for the "happy ending" tales - everyone's back to their roots )) ... . only EURAUD was stomping on the doorstep, well it must have come.... cinema ended 1 hour early... They'll settle in on Monday, and then... So it's not a fairy tale, it's a true story. ( we're just talking )
What are you smoking? :-)))

My brokerage house has temporarily suspended trading in all Japanese Yen instruments due to the unstable situation in the financial markets.

And the nuclear power plant collapsed because of the earthquake. Looks like the currency will fall, so they suspended it. The kikes are not letting us get rich.

Do you guys have a link to Alex Rudolph's real (from the source) Technical Analysis?

Hello, everyone.

Anyway, there are a few options. http://s42.radikal.ru/i096/1103/8b/3e1a8cee3842.jpg

But to keep my mind clear, I will leave the most probable one for now, and as the market moves, I will consider or cancel the others finally.

Н4

Dear Noterday, what is the reason for such forecasts? Are you saying the eu will reach such a peak at 1.4? Where is the basis for the forecast?

D1ez:
Dear Noterday, what is the reason for such forecasts? Are you saying the eu will reach such a peak at 1.4? Where is the basis for the forecast?
I do not care about the fundamentals =) And they are based on the indicator signals and the wave theory.

to Roman

So I thought the storyteller got stoned )) when he was telling the March 2 story about the 3rd one, I didn't buy it - how come they all draw two scenarios out of two :))) ( by one pair, without market valuation) like if there, then there, then here, then here, to where... it's not a question if we follow the levels... the question is where, so that without SL. I took a chance on the 3rd one only on EURJPY buy (of course with SL), it worked out very good for the second fairy tale) using three of the fastest ones, he said when, where and the reach zone, and that's the tale! 620pp in 2 days on 3 orders ... As for me, he smokes or drinks, you're welcome!!! And he tells fairy tales (metaphorically) in his manner (his work is tiresome, boring and tedious, as people here have noticed, so the man amuses himself) Tales... we all understand it, not the first year we live.... the main thing is to hear it in time))) God bless him 100 years!!!

SJS:

to Roman

So I thought the storyteller got stoned )) when he was telling the March 2 story about the 3rd one, I didn't buy it - how come they all draw two scenarios out of two :))) ( by one pair, without market valuation) like if there, then here, then here, to where... it's not a question if we work with levels... the question is where, so that without SL. I took a chance on the 3rd one only on EURJPY buy (of course with SL), it worked out very good for the second fairy tale) using three of the fastest ones, he said when, where and the reach zone, and that's the tale! 620pp in 2 days on 3 orders ... As for me, he smokes or drinks, you're welcome!!! And he tells fairy tales (metaphorically) in his manner (his work is tiresome, boring and tedious, as people have noticed, so the man amuses himself) Tales... we all understand it, not the first year we live.... the main thing is to hear it in time))) 100 years of good health to him!!!

I see. It's hard to tell on the Eurobucks right now... Longer term should have gone long earlier...

That's the kind of fairy tale you get.