EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 374

gold will go up in 4 points.

Just like that, once the matchmaking is over, Stranger is "blown away" from....)))))

ZetM:

There are a lot of normal ones.
I'm talking about the Eurodollar, what are you talking about?

ZetM:

I don't think he will succeed this night. Although, if indeed-it is a correction, we can assume there are some finishing touches of 200pc left, which doesn't have to be...)))) The structure is blurry, it's hard to tell. All of it or not. It happens. Rare, but it happens. It's called "The market is nervous"...))))
I worked until 5pm today (19pm in Moscow) and I'm analysing now. And you are right about the 200 pps.

margaret:
I'm talking about the Eurodollar, what are you talking about?

OK, and I'm talking about euro-dollar .....)))

Fartowiy:
And you're right about the 200pc.
Thank you, for your support.

MrCoffee:
....analessing....... gy gy gy gy gy gy sorry I couldn't resist... but your words have a red wavy line underlining the words... if so hover your mouse over the word and press the right button on the mouse there will be the right choices....
i don't have a russian program :(( but i appreciate the advice.

margaret:
Overnight, is there anything important on the foundation, in your opinion.

Tantrik:

gold will go up in 4 points.

there will be a day and there will be food

NEW YORK, March 21. /Dow Jones/. The ICE U.S. dollar index, which tracks the dollar against a trade-weighted basket of other currencies, fell to its lowest level since December 2009. According to some analysts, this indicates that the dollar has recently almost lost its shelter-currency status.

>The EBS index fell to a low of 75,340 on Monday, compared with 75,556 on Friday night.