EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 375

IDLER:

Living off forex since 2008 and trading since 2010... Analyst?

I've been using this index since 2010.

Fartowiy:
I've been using this index since 2010.

But it draws... you're looking at it roughly like this...

ZetM:
Overnight, is there anything important on the foundation, in your opinion.
In general, nothing of that kind is foreseen, but the intervention should not be forgotten...

Fartowiy:
I don't have a program in Russian :(( but I appreciate the advice.

By the way, I am Russian by heart and mentality, but I was born and raised in the mountains, and people say about them: "They came down for salt and took away .......

There is a program called WORD, use it. Personally, I don't care how your thoughts are written down. My syntax and morphology is just as "lame".

What I'm getting at is that your posts are starting to look like mockery. So, why did you come to this thread? So that others can decide how to respond to you.

margaret:
In general, nothing of the sort is foreseen, but the intervention should not be forgotten...

Understood, thank you.

margaret:

NEW YORK, March 21. /Dow Jones/. The ICE U.S. dollar index, which tracks the dollar against a trade-weighted basket of other currencies, fell to its lowest level since December 2009. According to some analysts, this indicates that the dollar has recently almost lost its shelter-currency status.

>The EBS index fell to a low of 75,340 on Monday, compared with 75,556 on Friday night.

In May 2008 it lost its shelter currency status at 1.60. And in April 2010 1.18. Remember what the analysts wrote.

Fartowiy:
In May 2008 at 1.60 it lost its shelter-currency status. And in April 2010 1.18. Remember what the analysts wrote.

Who has lost its shelter currency status? The dollar?

1.18 - was in June 2010.

margaret:
Who has lost its shelter currency status? The dollar?

Hryvnia

ZetM:

By the way, my soul and mentality is Russian, but I was born and brought up in the mountains, and people say about them: "They came down for salt and took away .......

There is a program called WORD, use it. Personally, I don't care how your thoughts are written down. My syntax and morphology is just as "lame".

What I'm getting at is that your posts are starting to look like mockery. So, why are you on this thread? So that, it was possible to define and others, how to react to you.

I used to be on a German forum. And the Germans are boring and do not share information, and you have here prekolno and there is something to learn. Guys are smart.

ZetM:

Got it, thanks.
Did you go to bed again?