EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 170

Vlad72:
and I think it was Margaret's lyricism that got her hooked on beer, and more.
I don't see why not. I've made myself 250pnct*H lots for today...

margaret:
The most "rare" and "valuable", especially among collectors and numismatists, is the Jubilee two-dollar note, issued in 1976 to celebrate the bicentennial of the United States.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... I'm sorry, I'm already reading through the word))

margaret:
I don't see why not. I've made myself 250pnkt*X lots for today...

you're talking with your fingers in a fan...)

on how many couples?

Vlad72:

You're talking with your fingers in a fan.))

how many couples?

I work on one pair. I have experience: You can't have two birds with one stone! This way the result is much more efficient, profitable and loss-free...

Vlad72:

You're talking with your fingers in a fan.))

how many couples?

I work on one pair. I have experience: You can't have two birds with one stone! This way the result is much more efficient, profitable and loss-free...

margaret:
I don't see why not. I've made myself 250pnct*X lots so far...

ah, what a H...ah strategy you have, look forward to seeing pictures from Caversada ) ))

Eh, if you don't have Galina on your side, you would look great together: you have a C... strategy, she has a profitable Avalanche, you might buy half of London - it is fashionable to keep extra money in London nowadays

margaret:

Then you're lying. The Eurobucks hasn't made that many pips since you showed up today. And I'm sure you can't trade exactly from top to top.

Vlad72:

Then you're lying. as soon as you showed up the eurobucks hasn't made that many pips yet today. And I'm sure you can't trade exactly from top to top.
On the short term I'm working on the buy and the sell at the same time... And top to top is my medium term position...

IgorM:

aH, what a B...a strategy you have, we look forward to seeing the photos from Coversada ) ))

eh, if you do not have Galina - it would be great together: you have a C... great strategy, she has a profitable Avalanche, you might buy a couple of half of London - it is fashionable nowadays in London to keep extra money

And I'm going to quit the forum soon too...

margaret:
And I'm going to quit the forum soon too...
Good luck.