EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 339

Tantrik:

Self-deception is not to believe anything.

Hello all. Tantrik, do you remember last Tuesday's gold forecast?)))

I think Yusufhodja is right about the fall, I think 1.3880-1.39 for now.)

I think Yusufhodja is right about the fall, I think 1.3880-1.39 for now, but he is not communicative, he keeps silent all the time))))

By the way, I think this continuation makes more sense...

terentyevdd:
tantrik, what do you think of the picture?

On M15,5,30 you can trade a takeover - when the subsequent candlestick overlaps the previous one - the best variant of both candlestick bodies and tails.

Margaret, don't listen to Rekker, it's hard to chop trees with a hammer)))

terentyevdd:
that's what to do :) go for a walk thinking a triangle is drawn =)) i have to take 50 pips and i'll go for a walk:))))

what to do )) don't be sure don't overtake )))) ... you are not an intraday trader in the stock market to follow a plan ... you see a situation that you understand and trade it...

you don't have to trade every day...there are people who wait weeks for an entry and nothing...

Tantrik:

On M15,5,30 you can trade a takeover - when the subsequent candle overlaps the previous candle - the best option and the body and tails of the candles.

By the way, Tantric, 1.42 really was, but in the terminals on the forum I see no one above 90.

strangerr:

Hello, everybody. Tantrik, do you remember the gold forecast from last Tuesday?)))

I think Yusufhodja is right about the fall, I think 1.3880-1.39 for now.)

I think Yusufhodja is right about the fall, I think 1.3880-1.39 for now, but he is not communicative, he keeps silent))))

Uh-huh. (Will fall from current levels). the eur 1.4125 will pass then down to 1.400. In general the eu is trending up and down from 1.46 1.50

Man, that's an estimate, before the south and 4320 could be!

Noterday:

Thinking no higher than 42 before a 300p pullback.

Noterday:

I wouldn't be surprised... there will still be growth...