EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 779

seolink74:
Going after the white rabbit (arrow)?

don't you get it?

Fartowiy:
My strategy is simple. I see an entrance and I go in. I don't think what if I go the wrong way. You can earn money in Forex in different ways, but only after making a technical analysis. I select understandable pairs after technical analysis and choose entry points. He has already bought a house in Spain in one year. By the way, we haven't even washed it yet. At one time, I explained and showed him. He's got a slightly different tactic. He's not an aggressive trader like me.
He's not an aggressive trader like me. Give at least one screenshot describing the entry and exit and that's it.

Fartowiy:
My strategy is simple. I see an entrance, I go in right away. I don't think if I go the wrong way. I can earn money in Forex in different ways, but only after I carry out the technical analysis. I select understandable pairs after technical analysis and choose entry points. He has already bought a house in Spain in one year. By the way, we haven't even washed it yet. I once explained and showed him. He has a slightly different tactic. He's not an aggressive trader like me.

So what is the signal to enter? Is it a crossing/punching of anything? I would like a house in the country too :) but not the target

I want to buy a house in the countryside, but not a target ... So, it is real to make money on Forex, because my friends warned me that it is all bullshit and people lost their money ... But I persistently lost the first three debts. But I am persistent and the loss of the first 3 depots does not stop me.

He's getting better and better lately. But not enough for a house. Only if the kid gets a Lego toy.

seolink74:

So what is the signal to enter? Is it a crossing/punching of anything? I would like a house in the country too :) but not the target

I want to buy a house in the countryside, but not a target ... So, it is real to make money on Forex, because my friends warned me that it is all bullshit and people lost their money ... But I persistently lost the first three debts. I have been earning real money for a long time, but I am persistent and I lost my first 3 depots.

Lately it's getting better and better. But not enough for a house. Only if a kid gets a Lego toy.

have probably gone out for a beer with Bishkek.

Vlad72:

have probably gone out for a beer with Bishkek.

Then we'll wait and see... maybe we'll have a cabin, too :)

By the way, if it helps anyone, I use

https://www.fxvolume.ru/

http://fxlevel.com/

http://opmarketvol.com/

There was also a man here, of a similar nature, but showing pictures :)))))))

seolink74:
Then we'll finish the question... maybe we'll have a house too :)

I asked him about two weeks ago and he ignored my posts or something. He started to promote SSRC, which redraws, he says it's a grail, I ask him to show me how to work with it and he says nothing. I have learned what it is all about. I have a different tactic now.

Of course I have to press the matter, I would like to have the house))).

Guys, no one will tell you anything, it's better not to think about it. Learn and you will be fine! =)

Noterday:

Guys, no one will tell you anything, it's better not to think about it. Learn and you will be fine! =)

And we do, we're just curious.

I see that you wave, and I do not see him and do not understand his tactics, so I want to know what people do for a living.