EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 774

Fartowiy:
The candle broke away from the channel. This is a serious sign.

As a sign, maybe, but without confirmation it means nothing. here's my picture, the suggested target is the orange line

Temnyj:

As a sign, maybe, but without confirmation it means nothing. here's my picture, the supposed target is the orange line

I've decided to pause until after Tuesday. And on Tuesday the market will judge us. Right Temnyj :)))))

Yes, the market will judge. )))))

Fartowiy:

I don't think it's a simple triangle. It's the same as the index$.

whether you want it or not . D1 BETWEEN the index will close today so it will be clear.

I was thinking, what if there is unexpected news, for example an earthquake in Japan at 9.5 points, and who will react to it, because the currency markets (banks) are resting??? Or do they have a mechanism in place to deal with it??? Or vice versa, since the foreign exchange markets (banks) are resting, the hell will happen "unexpectedly"?

AndreyZak:

I was thinking, what if there is unexpected news, for example an earthquake in Japan at 9.5 points, and who will react to it, because the currency markets (banks) are resting??? Or do they have a mechanism in place to deal with it??? Or vice versa, since the foreign exchange markets (banks) are resting, the hell will happen "unexpectedly"?

Trade profit and get your money out and have a rest. i wish you good luck.

That's the thing: nothing :)))

AndreyZak:

That's the thing: nothing :)))

Where are you from?