EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 386

It could very well be. There was no correction, that's the trouble. The list of possible wave scenarios expanded and the number of those scenarios which could move in sync to critical levels narrowed. That's what's not nice...))

ZetM:

If you don't watch it live, on history it's nothing....)))) Especially on H1 and diaries.
I don't look at history, I prefer to look ahead... That's the thing, I was watching the formation. Was wondering how it would break the cloud on the m-month, how it didn't break the weekly cloud, just pierced it... Watched it on the hour today as I wrote to you above....

ZetM:

It could very well be. There was no correction, that's the trouble. The list of possible wave scenarios expanded and the number of those scenarios which could move in sync to critical levels narrowed. That's what's not nice...))

Don't like new heights?

ZetM:

Here's something for you too:

Higher oil prices hurt the dollar because of the inflationary factor, as the US imports a lot of oil.

>At the time of the unfolding disaster in Japan, "the dollar's appeal as a safe haven asset has not been as exceptional as usual," says Andrew Wilkinson, senior market analyst at Interactive Brokers.

>Even so, signs of concern about the outlook for the euro can arise in the form of option positions. Even when the single European currency rose, investors bought bearish put options or positions in anticipation of a fall in the currency, the trader notes. This could signal heightened anxiety ahead of this week's EU summit, or perhaps a sense that the euro's recent rise has gone too far. "Participants think the day will come when there will be a strong decline."

margaret:
I don't look at history, I prefer to look ahead... That's the thing, I was watching the formation. Was wondering how it would break the cloud on the m-month, how it didn't break the weekly cloud, just pierced it... Watched it on the hour today as I wrote to you above....

If you do that, you will see what happens on H1 after 5-6 hours, after 15-17 hours and you will understand everything. And if you learn how to make the chart one day (remember, I gave you the Japanese version, it will be a success) ....))))

ZetM:

Put those settings I told you about and see what happens on H1 after 5-6 hours, after 15-17 hours of Ishimoku movement and you will understand everything. And if you learn to calculate the table the other day (remember, I gave you the Japanese version, it will be a beauty) ....))))
OK

margaret:
Don't like new heights?

Just want to understand exactly what can form, it's easier that way....))))

margaret:

Here's something for you too:

Rising oil prices are hurting the dollar because of the inflation factor, as the US imports a lot of oil.

>At the time of the unfolding disaster in Japan, "the dollar's appeal as a safe haven asset has not been as exceptional as usual," says Andrew Wilkinson, senior market analyst at Interactive Brokers.

>Even so, signs of concern about the outlook for the euro can arise in the form of option positions. Even when the single European currency rose, investors bought bearish put options or positions in anticipation of a fall in the currency, the trader notes. This could signal heightened anxiety ahead of this week's EU summit, or perhaps a sense that the euro's recent rise has gone too far. "Participants think the day will come when there will be a strong decline."

There is such a scenario and it comes to the fore in principle. It is acceptable without correction. Vozny suggested it as an alternative back in 2009.

ZetM:

Just want to understand exactly what could be forming, it's easier that way....))))
Up to 1.6036 there is a possibility of understanding...

ZetM:

There is such a scenario and it basically comes to the fore. It is acceptable without correction. Vozny already proposed it in 2009, as an alternative.

I kept saying that Merkel was shrieking when we were at 1.35 (low exchange rate for them), then they went up to 1.40 and were happy... They said that the exchange rate had finally stabilised and now they could develop normally....

I was told that it will not go higher than 1.40, close the buy, what are you waiting for... BUT I do not see a reason to close it