EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 685

artikul:

I think if I try to buy the eur, it will go down for sure and for a long time - so far I have zero profit))) By the way Igor, you seem to be a supporter of counter-trend entries into the market ))))

Yep, it's always like that, it was +30 or +50pts and in 10 mins it was -50pts ((((.

I think if I try to buy the euroland then it will definitely go down for a long time ))))))

If the market entry is abortive then there is a high probability to exit on a pullback and if the market entry is successful then it is possible to take a SL at the open price and win or just take 30-50 points.

IgorM:

Yep, it's always like that, it was +30 or +50pts and in 10 mins it was -50pts ((((.

I think if I try to buy the EUR, it will definitely go down for a long time ))))))

And I have one more sell order opened ))))

And here for the 10 orders placed, you didn't get scared? :)))

seolink74:

And here for the 10 orders placed, you didn't get scared? :)))

No )))

artikul:

And I have another sell order open ))))

I just sat down at the computer, so far http://imglink.ru/pictures/13-04-11/e9eedd5da6b483244cd2c15832934890.jpg

IgorM:

How about now?

ZS: they say karma is spoiled by posting profitable stats ;)

It's not about karma, it's about the ability to keep what you earn... I don't see any stoplosses or trades transferred to Breakeven... It's been two days of non-trend market moves back and forth

seolink74:
...and trades moved to breakeven...
I already have a SL at the opening price

Stop-loss is stupid, CloseBy is good ))))

IgorM:
I'm already on the SL at the opening price

In general, it is suicidal on an uptrend to stand in the sel Well, how many reasons and reasons to stand in the sale?

There is a rule over water to breathe under water not to breathe Can and vice versa, but is fraught. The trend is ascending, so it's dangerous to go against it. We're in the upper part of the channel.

That's it! The bourgeois have run out of call pools!