EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 684

I have 4579 not far from your targets! At least there's another bear! I thought there was one from the red book!

Man, that's a great buy from 4090 :)

Respect! =)

sanura5555:
I've got 4579 not far from your targets! At least there's another bear! I thought there was one from the red book!

I've got one so far ))))

How about this scenario:

Yellow line - two tops or tweezers - go down and form the right shoulder of the head and shoulders formation (red line)

Noterday:

Man, that's a great buy from 4090 :)

Respect! =)

Aha, I'm surprised myself how did I manage to get into a trend!)) As long as I watch your drawings, I still do not like the markup! I have not gone beyond the fiba, it was enough for me, but I got lost in the waves, and so far I have no desire to rack my brains!

And here's another fantastic option

Chinese investors, including China's sovereign wealth fund, are considering injecting funds into the Spanish economy. In particular, we are talking about investments in Spanish banks, reports Reuters.

The volume of investment could reach 13 billion euros, sources in Spanish government circles said today after a meeting of Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero with representatives of the financial community of the PRC.

If they don't decide on the interest rate, the Audi and the Kiwi will go down! If they do, they will jump too much! Stops are tight if anyone has any trades!

artikul:

Me so far ))))

How about now?

ZS: They say karma is spoiled by posting profitable stats ;)

IgorM:

How about now?

ZS: they say karma is spoiled by posting profitable stats ;)

I've got zero profit so far )))). By the way Igor, you seem to be a supporter of counter-trend market entries ))))