EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 537

Fartowiy:
100% 1SSRC gives a signal in advance from 30 minutes to 2 hours. There is no need to make any assumptions, you have to earn and not wait. If you use this tool, you will know about 50 to 120 pips ahead of where the price will go. (This is YOUR earnings from the week) Any questions about the forecast please contact me in person.

I told you before that it's better to forget about "100%", "sure", etc. words at Forex. I think the market hasn't punished you yet)))) Well, never mind, everything is ahead).

strangerr:

Who was wondering who was explaining this indicator?))) I haven't forgotten the gold trades a fortnight ago))))
SSR accurately shows EUR-USD, GBP-USD, AUD-USD, USD-CAD but the currency is more volatile it is difficult to make an entry

Kitsan:

I told you before that "100%", "sure", etc. are better words to forget in Forex. Apparently the market hasn't punished you yet)))) Well, never mind, everything is ahead).
Why should it punish me. Why?

Fartowiy:
SSR shows EUR-USD, GBP-USD, AUD-USD, USD-CAD accurately but the currency is more volatile and it is difficult to enter

Well, why do I need it when I can see that at least the Eurobucks medium term trend is broken and these are not 50 or 100 pips targets?

Here is the second call:

Fartowiy:
And why should he punish me. For what?

For making mistakes.

Purchase 23 per cent. Profit within the grey rectangle.

If it breaks through the rectangle and then the blue one, the Profit will eventually reach the white line.

strangerr:

Well, why do I need it when I can see that at least the Eurobucks medium-term trend is broken and these are not 50 or 100 pips targets?
There are young traders with little experience, why not help them. It's not like I'm giving signals to the pros.

In spite of you all I think so =))))

If the diagonal breaks, I'll cover, what can I do =)) But for now.

Fartowiy:
There are young traders with little experience, why not help them. It's not like I'm giving signals to pros.

No signal indicator will help them.

Kitsan:

For mistakes.
what ???