EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 354

Tantrik:

I mean the hep on gold (and the hepists are coming in the week - skimming!)
I see, and I mean the euras. It would be good to rise all week and then crash on Friday on fixes. And from Monday it's south. April is coming up ;)

Temnyj:

to help ))))

Shamans are the only remaining force to which nature submits! (There are legends about the power of shamans, but also many confirmed facts - lifting a dead man is the first exam for a shaman - like completing 10 grades).

Tantrik:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page320 I may not have seen Saturday's forecast (no candles or divergences yet). I just gave my opinion - I am not able to prove with arguments where it will go - it may go anywhere. (If you have an intervention plan in hand you can be more precise:))

I have seen it. I take it back, or 99% of the forum people will think I'm not an adequate person.

Tantrik:

Shamans are the only remaining force to which nature submits! (There are legends about the power of shamans but also many facts that have been proved - to lift a dead man is the first exam for a shaman - like finishing the 10th grade).

And the pendulums to hang it in what class?)))

strangerr. I wonder why Soros is not showing himself... He said that the dollar is "dead" and sits silently, watching... And now we sit and watch the beginning of the collapse of the dollar in practice... This is just a rumour, maybe the dollar will show itself... But, if the ECB does raise the rate on April 7, we are unlikely to see 1.24 at the end of the year as predicted by some banks...

strangerr:

I disagree, it won't last that long. You'll see in three or four hours. Sorry, lines are gone over the weekend, closer to midnight.
Zet gave a link to a wave trader on MT5 ... and he (this trader) also says the candles correct over the weekend (why is there something in it).

margaret:
strangerr. I wonder why Soros hasn't shown himself... He said that the dollar is "dead" and sits silently, watching... And now we sit and watch the beginning of the collapse of the dollar in practice... This is just a rumour, maybe the dollar will show itself... But, if the ECB does raise the rate on April 7, we are unlikely to see 1.24 at the end of the year as predicted by some banks...

Maybe he has populated the Eurobucks and is sitting silent.)))

margaret:
strangerr. I wonder why Soros hasn't shown himself... He said that the dollar is "dead" and sits silently, watching... And now we sit and watch the beginning of the collapse of the dollar in practice... This is just a rumour, maybe the dollar will show itself... But, if on April 7 the ECB does raise the rate, we are unlikely to see 1,24 at the end of the year as some banks predict...

Nah, at least 1.4000 should go down to 1.4000 so I would close the sells then =) Although I do see 1.27 by the autumn. No, summer =)

Tantrik:
Zet gave a link to a wave trader on MT5 ... And he (this trader) also says the candles correct at the weekend (why is there something in it).

It's not about weekend candlesticks, it's about MT and no scripts or expert advisors help, anyway, even if the script creates a gap over two weekends, the lines go away.

ZetM:

I did. I take it back, otherwise 99% of the forum members will think I'm not an adequate person.
The market has a feeling against the forecast (I did so last week on the Euro - all at once - all only buy I put 3 lots on the pullback at that time). Do you have any ABC's for waves? (I would appreciate it.