EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 39

serferrer:

Dan Zanger made his fortune trading stocks between 1998 and 2000, when he turned $10,775 into a whopping $42 million in just 23 months. To prove it, he even produced income tax receipts and hired Effron Enterprises auditors for an independent assessment. Effron's Performance Measurement Service Bureau reported that for the year ended 31 May 1999, Zanger's profit was 29.000%.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://kroufr.ru/content/view/6469/124/

how about this

it's real... with big risks... the guy just knows the weaknesses... it's easier to make predictions in stocks...

people who trade shares look at forex traders as suicidal....)))

Vizard:

I thought you were normal... and you take us for fools... by the way Equi is bad... it's about to start pouring...

you better go someplace else...

ha...he will sell it)))) I was just bragging)))

at the end of march, i will give you a yield figure))

I like to read your platitudes and clever thoughts))))), and I like to see screens)))

Vizard:

Margo, tell us a little about your method, if it's not a big secret....

as far as i understood you analyze the news background and predict the behavior of the quid...+ a couple of indukes...that's what you do...

Basically yes. One position based on the forecast - medium-term, it is 1.5 months now. And short-term based on the "Vasilek" principle (sweeps away both sells and baiys)

margaret:
Basically, yes. One position is based on the forecast - medium-term, now it is 1.5 months. And the short-term position is based on "Cornflower" (it sweeps away both on the sell and on the bay).

Is the 1.5 month old probably smaller in volume than the "Cornflower" one?

Or when?

Noterday:

Is the 1.5 month one likely to be smaller in volume than the 'Cornflower' one?

Or when is it?

It depends.

Vizard:

I think it's a real risk... he just knows the weaknesses... it's easier to make predictions on stocks...

people who trade shares look at forex traders as suicidal....)))

Couldn't agree with them more.

I also look at traders tied to the Eurobucks pair,

Tying yourself to the Eurobucks is tantamount to marrying a capricious woman - a headache and that's all.

Tantrik:
$900,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - what does that mean?

A girl increases her deposit by more than 350% per month. Let's take the starting capital of $1000 and calculate how much she will have at the end of the year. Do you see?

It doesn't matter what kind of leverage it uses. It's the yield already using the leverage! Maybe 10, 100, 200, 500.

rigc:

ha...he'll be selling)))) and I'm just bragging)))

at the end of march, I'll give you a yield figure))

but forum users deserved respect and respect - i like to read your rubbish and wise thoughts))))) screenshots to see)))

this is why there is no normal constructive communication on the forums....

because you just want to sell it...

serferrer:

Dan Zanger made his fortune trading stocks between 1998 and 2000, when he turned $10,775 into a whopping $42 million in just 23 months. To prove it, he even produced income tax receipts and hired Effron Enterprises auditors for an independent assessment. Effron's Performance Measurement Service Bureau reported that for the year ended 31 May 1999, Zanger's profit was 29.000%.

http://kroufr.ru/content/view/6469/124/

How's this for info?

Well, Margaret's returns are higher. Zanger's a wuss! He's an asshole.

How does world fame come to such people?

DhP:

I couldn't agree more.

I also look at traders tied to the Eurobucks,

Being tied to the Eurobucks is tantamount to marrying a capricious woman - a headache, that's all.

that's the interest... don't look for easy ways... for quite old age you can go into cross-country )))