EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 42

DhP:

Very curious!

350% per month. Ready to invest in your business.

Lots of people want it. Get in line

zfs:

All: What a load of rubbish you've made here))

Things are changing, comrade, you have to be more literate in your approach. The girl is sitting at home right now. And the eurodollar is in vogue now, of all the liquid ones.

A complete hit-parade is as follows:

1. EURNZD

2. NZDCHF

3. NZDCAD

4. EURUSD

5. USDCHF .

6. GBPUSD

7. EURJPY

8. USDCAD

I will correct you.

I use other tools.

margaret:
A lot of people want to. Get in line
What year/month are you signing up for?

DhP:

I stand corrected.

Using other tools...

I see, we don't explore others yet.... these are enough)) What are the girls then?

zfs:

I see, we don't explore the others yet.... these are enough)) What are the girls then?
I don't discuss my private life with anyone.

margaret:

You know, my investor is already a very wealthy man. I tell him why you need so much more money... And he pays me a decent interest rate. He does not offend me, worries about me, helps me to solve personal problems. I get the impression he gathers with his wealthy friends at home and bets on how much I will earn in a given period. Well, that's what I'm thinking, he once let it slip that he had a bet... Well, what was the bet...

In general, I can already work on my account, but the only problem is whether I can get my money (in that amount) from DC?

So I don't know if I will need an investor...

You make me sad...

It's going to be a hectic night...))

margaret:

You are not reading carefully. Most of my work is based on an investor account. I.e. when I close a medium-term position, the investor withdraws part of the money, transfers my interest from this part to my bank card and only when I see that the money has been credited to my account, only then do I continue my work. Plus I like to travel about three months a year. Total: I work about 8 months a year.

As for TC, I'm not going to advertise it. I will tell one thing about my brokerage company they write very much negatively, but I haven't met with such people. I have never met only one guy who took his case to court for allegedly non-payment of the money. We tried to help him because he did not give us his password correctly and when he gave it to his brokerage company, in my presence, he realized his mistake. Before that he had vented negativity about the DC on the forum and did not publish the excuse.

I read carefully, to open an order in 20 lots you need about 30 thousand pledge, if in mm it's 10% of the depo, the depo sootstvno 300000, making 350% for a month, you can instantly turn from the princess of DC, a cinderella, which is not only that the bonus is not invited, but the door will not let and do not answer the phone, not to mention the fact to pay this million cache.

Say the first letter.

And the last one.

Me and Tantrik are scrambling around with change in our fist, not sure where to stick our necks.

))))

RekkeR:

I read carefully, to open an order in 20 lots you need about 30 thousand as a deposit, if in mm it is 10% of the deposit, the depo is 300000, adding 350% for a month, you can instantly turn from a princess of DC, in a cinderella, who is not only not invited for a bonus, and not allowed to the door and do not answer the phone, not to mention the fact that he will pay a million cache.

Say the first letter.

And the last one.

Me and Tantrik are scrambling around with change in our fist, not sure where to stick our necks.

))))

20 lots going both ways means 10 bai and 10 sells.

And stop counting my money.

I can make 35,000 out of 10,000, not 300,000

Guys, what's up with the girl... knock it off...

Margot ... Tell everyone you work for a micro and make a grand a month or a day ... )))

Go to sleep ... girls need more sleep ... the beauty is gone ... good night ...

Vizard:

Guys, what's up with the girl... knock it off...

Margo ... Tell everyone that you work for a micro and do a grand a month or a day ... )))

Go to sleep ... girls need more sleep ... the beauty is gone ... good night ...

100 points a day, I'm making 100 points a day steadily

Good night!