EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 35

Vizard:

I don't really trade on the demo... I lost a couple small Deposits... then my brain started working... but at first, when I was healthy and had gusto, I made 350% in 3-5 days... spending 16-20 hours on the computer...

this is no indicator... and you shouldn't aim for percentages... you need to strive for stability... even 20 points a day but with + and stable...

the only difference is that you can trade at 350% per month for 2-3 years it will be a good indicator .... the system isn't working right now .......................................

the euphoria will pass soon))) although i sincerely hope that the new super trader appeared ....

I don't know about super trader, but trader of the year

margaret:

and you've already traded a year with these results? (350% a month).

So that's how girls who drive Lexuses earn, and I was wondering..... =))

Sincerely congratulations on your success!

Noterday:

So this is how girls who drive lexuses make money, and I was thinking..... =))

Sincere congratulations on your success!

What Lexus? That's the kind of profitability drug dealers dream about! Buffett and Soros are just out of their depth!

350% a month? A Bugatti. At the very least, a Maserati! But that's the most extreme case.

margaret:

For the year she was a winner, what was the monthly return?

Vizard:

and has already traded for a year with this result ? (350% per month).
Honestly, I haven't counted the percentages. I have two accounts. The first is an investor's account and the second is mine. I got a call from brokerage company to come there because of some important guests. I arrived and they gave me an award (in the form of a cash prize) and for what reason they called me the trader of the year - I do not remember, it was a long time ago.

Noterday:

So that's how girls who drive Lexuses make money, and I was wondering..... =))

Sincerely congratulations on your success!

if she started trading $100 on january 1, she has roughly over $90,000,000 at the end of the year!!!!!!

FAGOTT:

What Lexus? That's the kind of profitability drug dealers dream of! Buffett and Soros are just out of their depth!

350% a month? A Bugatti. At the very least, a Maserati! But that's a last resort.

wait...we don't know in what segment...or at what depo...

margaret:
Honestly, I didn't count the percentages. I have two accounts. The first is an investor account and the second is mine. I got a call from DC to come to them, on the occasion of the arrival of important guests. They called me a trader of the year - I do not remember, it was long time ago.

No way. Cool =)

My maximal return on my real account was 1000$, I brought my deposit up to 30000$, and then I plum.... That was a long time ago. I started to become less aggressive after that, learned about money management =) But all the same in the region of 200% per month I think is the norm.

margaret:
Honestly, I haven't counted the interest. I have two accounts. The first is an investor account and the second is mine. I received a call from the DC to come to them, on the occasion of the arrival of important guests. I came and they rewarded me with an award (in the form of a cash prize) and for what reason they called me the trader of the year - I don't remember, it was a long time ago.

and if she started with $1,000?????!!!

then at the end of the year - over $900,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!