EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 37

Tantrik:

Maximum for the year could be 84mn. maximum amount with a leverage of 1:100 7mn*12=84 100% - month

what does leverage have to do with it?

take 100*3.5*3.5 etc. 12 times

Noterday:
So no one is attacking. On the contrary, I am delighted with the results.

So am I... but I'm interested in the approach and the average return... approximate... i.e. a little sharing of experiences....

Oh, man... I don't believe that a DC can teach you how to work... 350% a month stable... or whatever the average is...

Vizard:

50-100 is more than enough...if all is quiet...although it's not like a factory on a schedule...+ and you have to rest...

That's for sure. The main thing is not to get into a rush. You have to stop in time.

I used to work on short-term, was afraid to lose my deposit (investor account), slept little, ate little or forgot to eat, never went outside, did not communicate with anybody, limited myself to short phone calls, devised new trading tactics during weekends, thought about trading only day and night. I generally forgot about normal human life in general. As a result, two months later I became depressed. It took me two months to recover, it was horrible, I can't recall.

So you have to remember to live a normal life.

FAGOTT:

What's the shoulder got to do with it?

take 100*3.5*3.5 etc. 12 times.

stop counting other people's money... she's not selling anything to get her out in the open....)) Margo, don't be shy... guys out of habit calculate everything... there are so many people on this forum who are trying to sell you something... ))))

Tantrik:
profit with 1:100 leverage > 7million leverage 1:33, 1:10, 1:1 with 1:1 leverage profit 100 times less.

she increases her deposit per month by 350%.

Congratulations guys - EA on Eurobucks has traded +150% for the month of February)))

margaret:

That's for sure. The main thing is not to get excited. You have to stop at the right time.

At first, when I was working short-term, I was always afraid of losing my depo (investor account), slept little, ate little or forgot about food, did not go out, did not communicate with anyone, limited myself to short phone calls, developed new trading tactics on weekends, thought about trading around the clock. I generally forgot about normal human life in general. As a result, two months later I became depressed. It took me two months to recover, it was horrible, I can't even remember.

So you have to remember to live a normal life.

i understand perfectly...especially when you're trying to do the tc's as well..... you end up with no money, no robot, no health))))

rigc:
Congratulations guys - EA on Eurobucks has traded +150% for the month of February)))

and for the year how much?

Vizard:

what about a year?

it was launched on the 31st of January.

december-January was created, tested))))