EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 40

FAGOTT:

A girl increases her deposit by more than 350% per month. Let's take the start-up capital of $1000 and calculate how much she will have at the end of the year. Do you understand?

It doesn't matter what kind of leverage it uses. It's the yield already using the leverage! Maybe 10, 100, 200, 500.

Don't forget that she is withdrawing some of the money to buy a Lexus and a trip to the Bahamas, perfumes, cosmetics, a fur coat, boots, take-home restaurant meals, etc.

margaret:
In principle yes. One position is based on the forecast - medium-term, now it is 1.5 months. And short-term based on the "Vasilek" principle (sweeps away both sells and baiys)

I see... thank you... good luck and good health...

DhP:

I couldn't agree more.

I also look at traders tied to the Eurobucks,

Being tied to the Eurobucks is tantamount to marrying a capricious woman - a headache, that's all.

Maybe you can advise which pairs to try, such as these trendy ones, other flat (unpredictable).

margaret:
Don't forget that she's withdrawing some of the money to buy a Lexus and a trip to the Bahamas, perfumes, cosmetics, fur coats, boots, takeaway restaurant meals, etc.

raising $90m at the end of the year from $100m? She's a modest one!

Vizard:

that's the interest... don't look for easy ways... for quite old age you can go for crosses ))))

I assume your goal is to make money.

And the interest is better derived not from the Eurobox,

but from a "short acquaintance" with a girl (however capricious)

Tantrik:

at 1:1 leverage would be 350% over 10 months. The calculator in these calculations is only detrimental. Everything will be according to you until the deposit exceeds 100k. further the leverage is reduced (you trade someone else's), transfer to UST, NND accounts there is slippage.

they may not have the same returns without leverage.

Let's go over it again - it's clear she's trading with leverage! She doesn't say how much leverage she has. She just talks about the profitability of her deposit per month. Maybe she makes 350% per month with 1:5 leverage, maybe with 1:100 leverage, maybe with 1:500 leverage. What does that have to do with leverage?

Why at 1:1 it would be 350% for 10 months? Where did these figures come from?

serferrer:

Maybe you can advise which pairs to try, such as these trendy ones, others are flat (unpredictable).

It's up to everyone to decide for themselves.

Think about what is holding you back from the eurusd first.

Makes sense.

Does anyone know if there is a program to automatically test EA(s) for all currencies and all timeframes?

Tantrik:
leverage increases the profit by 100 times. At leverage 1:1, to get the same (100p per lot, leverage 1:100), the EUR has to pass 100*100 = 10,000 pips.

Suppose that Margaret increases her deposit by 350% per month at leverage of X. How much will Margaret's deposit be in 12 months if she does not change the leverage and does not withdraw money from the deposit?

Tantrik:
Leverage increases profit by a factor of 100. At 1:1, to get the same thing (100p- double the lot leverage 1:100) the EUR has to pass 100*100 = 10,000 pips.
Leverage 1:100. I never go with one lot. And I always withdraw money when I close a 1-2 month medium term position.