Strategic foresight systems - page 32

Farnsworth:

this requires an expanded consciousness :o)))) Or are you saying that all 95% of traders guess where TP is 95% of the time? And which one of us is delusional? Delusional, Peter, it's on the price trajectory to draw curves and straight lines - that's the real delusion. Or have you secretly set up your own market?

PS: Why did you become a hedgehog? How unusual and very suspicious!

what about fundamental analysis? any progress?

FAGOTT:

What about the fundamental analysis?

I need a foundation for two things:

• Plan minimum: Find any relationships and dependencies
  • Plan maximum: Improve accuracy of model identification based on the foundation

Faced with difficulties in data collection and lack of time, I have some work to do and my system to finish. So, there are two options:

• I'm planning on having some free time in a month and I'll get to work.
  • Someone to pay for the preparation of data, and should be base in a normal form, it is unlikely that I first decided to do it

In addition, I tried to analyse a few indicators copied from the Internet - bullshit, no links, none at all. In general, I have to prepare for the Foundation in a fundamental way.

bolt:
Assuming that the pig eats everything and the hedgehog pricks himself, the hedgehog is more appropriate:-)))
he has a benevolent hedgehog, that's what's so alarming.

Farnsworth:

• Plan minimum: Find any relationships and dependencies
  • Plan maximum: Improve accuracy of model identification based on the foundation

Faced with difficulties in data collection and lack of time, I have some work to do and my system to finish. So, there are two options:

• I'm planning on having some free time in a month and I'll get to work.
  • Someone to pay for the preparation of data, and should be base in a normal form, it is unlikely that I first decided to do it

In addition, I tried to analyse a few indicators copied from the Internet - bullshit, no links, none at all. In general, I have to prepare for the basics fundamentally.

For your system (trend reversal) only the most globally relevant macro indicators fit you - % of Central Bank rate, US employment figures, etc.

The press-conferences of Bernanke and Trichet are the most important from the point of view of the trend change. It's not even what they say, but how they say it that matters.

It is on days like this that a trend change occurs.

Farnsworth:

• Plan minimum: Find any connections and dependencies

• I'm planning on having some free time in a month and I'll get to the bottom of it.

In addition, I tried to analyse a few indicators copied from the Internet - bullshit, no links, none at all. In general, you have to prepare for the foundation in a fundamental way.

The clowns brought up the foundations... :))))

It's the only thing you can't do... although like everything else.

Risk:

The clowns remembered about the foundation ... :))))

It's the only one you can't handle... although like everything else.

The clowns wonder why it's not up to the task? Is it very difficult?

Risk:

The clowns remembered about the foundation ... :))))

It's the only one you can't handle... although like everything else.

Yeah, well, it's been a month. The idiot has been unbanished.

FAGOTT:

For your system (dramatic trend change) only the most globally relevant macro indicators fit you - % of central bank rate, US employment figures, etc.

You think I haven't studied these indicators?

The press conferences of Bernanke and Trichet are the most important in terms of trend change. It's not even what they say but how they say it that matters.

It is the events and the news, which is also an interesting component of the system. Generally speaking, if I give you the forex chart without dates, you will not see any conferences and speeches of Trichet.

It's on days like this that trend shifts occur.

It's not like that at all. It would be the most predictable market.

FAGOTT:

the clowns are wondering - why is it not up to the task? Very difficult?

Exactly. Much easier to stare at graphs than to learn macro and microeconomics.

Farnsworth:

You think I haven't studied these indicators?

It's events and news, also an interesting component of the system. Generally speaking if I slip you a forex chart with no dates you won't see any conferences and speeches by Trichet.

Not at all. That would be the most predictable market.

On 05 - 07.11.2008 a global upward trend in gold began. Which is still going on. And it started because the USA, EU and England lowered their interest rates these days.

And it continues because these countries have not raised their interest rates so far.

It all makes perfect sense.