Found the talent - page 26

Europa: By the way Alexey, have you forgotten about point 2?)

I haven't forgotten. As if writing A...ri instead of Alpari would change anything...

I'm not criticizing anything or discussing anything. It is simply a statement of fact.

Oops... I was making a fuss about the thread being deleted :))) but it's still alive... I'm ashamed, I guess I didn't see it when I was drunk, or was it resurrected? (which is unlikely).

We test the Expert Advisor on Nikolay's conditions (2 weeks) 1000 leverage 1/100. It works on 3 pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP.

1234rewq

For demo accounts select "Alpari-Demo" server from the list of servers. If this server is not on the list, please enter it manually by selecting any of the servers below:
62.213.101.145:443
212.65.93.12:443
208.122.38.237:443
217.74.44.32:443

Can I have the bot's stats for a few years in a private message?

any progress with the contestants? it would be interesting to see

sanyooooook:
any progress with the contestants? it would be interesting to see
I am disqualified for unsportsmanlike behaviour towards another contestant, or rather deprived of the privileged conditions of participation in the contest. I am working on myself, my behaviour and financial independence.

Kontra:

Greetings, trendsetters.

In fact, I think there are quite a few contenders.

So this is where the results of Mr. sever30 will be posted in the future.

and how it started...

sever30:
I am disqualified for unsportsmanlike behaviour towards another contestant, or rather deprived of the privileged conditions of participation in the competition. I'm working on myself, my behavior and my financial independence.

That's quite a number. Can you elaborate on that?

"What happened there, how did you escape?" everyone was pestering me,
But the mechanic was just shaking and shooting duds,
He cried and laughed and bristled like a hedgehog,
He was mocking us, the bastard, he was crazy, what could he do?

abolk:

That's quite a number. Can I get more details?

"What happened there, how did you escape?" - everyone was pestering me,
But the mechanic was only shaking and firing duds,
He cried and laughed and bristled like a hedgehog,
He was mocking us, the bastard, he was crazy, what could he do?

The next day I was notified of the change in the contest terms, tightening them for me a little, and as a result, I was put on an equal footing with the others.

It's OK, no hard feelings, as soon as I "grow" to equal terms with everyone else, I'll do it ...

Europa:

Oops... I was making a fuss about the thread being deleted :))) but it's still alive... I'm ashamed, I guess I didn't see it when I was drunk, or was it resurrected? (which is unlikely).

It's unlikely. If a thread is deleted, it's irretrievably for the forum. It is said that something can usually be found in the saved search engine cache.

Mathemat:
It is said that something can usually be found in the saved search engine cache.
google caches everything http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&newwindow=1&client=opera&hs=bLp&rls=ru&channel=suggest&q=mql4+Mathemat&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&prmdo=1