Catching a reversal or correction - page 15

Gerasimm:
:о)))))))).. NTH 20.02.2011 15:47, I join in. If you can, translate into closer to vernacular.I have a couple of educations, but I don't get it .

People's language? ))) All right, I'll see if I don't get banned...

Okay: (I don't even know where to begin - begin?) - I don't know. If you take (rectangle, chemminga, etc ...) window - then all the events that occur in it, look as an independent. And that's - exactly - what matters to players.

Now, "ladies and gentlemen", I am not Claude Lelouch, I have no further intention of telling...

Svinozavr, ok, forget it, any thoughts on the screenshot above? What to do with the output.With your eyes/hands it's clear where, how to explain to the iron...

Gerasimm:
Svinozavr, OK, bygones, any thoughts on the screenshot above? What to do with the output. With your eyes/hands it's clear where, how to explain the iron...

So what is there to say? Any questions, make a contribution (now, I'll think of a bill... as in "poor kids")...

What's not clear? ))))))))))

Oh, you mean the scorched metal? :o)....There's nothing to howl about. I'm in the way of exit after entry...

Germes111:

I can outline the TS 100% works, can I use it to execute an EA or robot, are there any experts?

Do you think 5 pips on M1 and 5 pips on H4 is the same? And you say it works 100%???

Germes111:

I can outline the TS 100% works, can I use it to execute an EA or robot, are there any experts?

There is no such thing as 100%. Even medical 96.7%.

Svinozavr:

People's language? ))) All right, I'll see if I don't get banned...

Okay: (I don't even know where to begin - begin?) - I don't know. If you take (rectangle, chemminga, etc ...) window - then all the events that occur in it, look as an independent. And that - that's what - is the main thing for the players.

And now, "ladies and gentlemen", I am not Claude Lelouch, I don't intend to tell you any more...

Well then, why half talk if you half know?

Germes111:

Hello Tara!!! Can I see what kind of Expert Advisor you have! If it's no secret! I just trade on the same system! Maybe I will give you something interesting or help!!!
Good evening! Which Expert Advisor? And what system are we talking about?

NTH:

Then why half talk if you half know?

It's horrible...

For fuck's sake - how many different words can you use to explain the obvious?

===

No. I'm not going down that road with you. I'll stand in the bushes...

Svinozavr:

No. I don't want to go with you. I'll stand in the bushes...

All right. We'll draw a circle around the bushes for now.