Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 5

FLET, thank you. I'm afraid your ideas won't work - except perhaps as described in paras. 4-5 (top branch with FAQ).

sever30 26.01.2011 17:20

what you have shown here was invented back in '82 !!!

now there are pictures.... if you don't understand, here's an example

Let's say the letter A has 112 in memory, and the letter B 113,

so let's write in numbers why a keyboard !!!! :@, you need a USB calculator.

abolk 26.01.2011 17:23
These are the words of a conservative, you probably don't surf the net or take part in forums.....

I can write you a post and you will not even know whether you make me laugh or cry from your conclusions, and I would like to show you.

And in the case of deletions and marking, I have not seen purposeful destruction of useful posts, let it be a criticism, it is on people's conscience....

I offered the suggestion, it does not depend on me.

FLET, don't forget that this is not an independent forum. It is owned by a company which has its own business interests.

Mathemat:
FLET, don't forget that this is not an independent forum. It is owned by a company which has its own business interests.

I'm not claiming anything, I just offered to widen the possibilities and that's it, no, I'm not interested.

Let me, in order to cut off pointless arguments, give the administration's position without explanation, just as boundary conditions. Just don't ask "why?", that's not a question for me.

1. There will be no smiley faces.
2. No right to moderate their own branch (Discussed, rejected. There will be limited editing time after the author's branch has been ostracised).
3. There will be no division of the forum into topics.
4. Change of engine and associated known services will not be (forum presence, complain button, thank you, etc.)
5. There will be no opportunity for public moderators (hereinafter moderators) to edit the content of other people's posts.
6. There will be no public sump of deleted posts, but an archive of deleted posts is maintained, to which parties are referred when sorting out an appeal.
7. Creation of extraneous threads such as Humor, Music, and Smoking Room is at moderators' discretion.
8. Creation of specialized, specially moderated threads at moderators' discretion.
9. Removal of the flood from work threads - at the discretion of moderators.
10. Access restriction (ban) - at moderators' reasonable suggestion.
11. Creation of the FAQ by moderators within the technical capabilities of the forum (in agreement with the admins). Still puzzling how to make it not stillborn.

This is within those limits and worth discussing if we are standing our ground and want real improvements.
My suggestion is to maintain the pro branch, strongly advise newcomers to use their branch (in severe cases, force them to), and think about what else can be improved.

Mutiny on the ship failed :))

In FLET' s scenario, all the posts in this thread should be deleted by the topicstarter drknn himself and replaced with one of the emoticons from the sever30 list

GgYY

granit77:

1. There will be no smiley faces.

There are smiley faces -- all of them.

10. Creation of the FAC by moderators within the technical possibilities of the forum (in agreement with the admins). Still puzzling over how to make it not stillborn.

As an option. I might even suggest -- to add tags to the end of a useful post or the end of a thread according to some general pattern, like:

_________

Tags: flooding, suggestions, moderating, tags.

fozi:

Mutiny on the ship failed :))

On the contrary, it succeeded. We should try to squeeze what we can out of it to make it more user-friendly.