Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 15

interesting

what will be changed and in whose direction....

are the new rules again or is it an upgrade?

For now, the creation of an elective. If the administration agrees, this is already a significant step forward

MetaDriver:

I'm in. I was about to suggest the same thing, but Igor beat me to it. You could tear down branches, or you could tear down individual posts (subreddits) of "normal" branches. With the opening of a branch with the same name as a "normal" branch and adding [smoker] at the end of the name. All such threads should be placed in a separate category (e.g. "Smokehouse").

It's just not clear how to minimally reorganize the engine... ? It is unlikely to be convenient to cut off the bottom of the main page of the forum for the cooler. And I do not know how easy it will be technically.

Another option, in my opinion simpler, is to make the entry to the "Cooler Room" section in the top menu after (to the right of) the entry to the "Forum". Inside it would be a structural copy of the main forum, but the branches would be different, of course, for smoking and flooding. I'm afraid, admins won't like this idea (about changing upper menu). It looks fine to me, though.

If there is a smoking room, it will be even more of a mess, everyone will tule and this branch will have the highest rating, all questions on all topics will be there and the rest of the branches will be dead. That's the way it is with most forums. All the people are in the smoking room, all the topics are jumbled, in general a mess.