Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 14

lasso:

1) I'll throw him out!!!

2) Calm down, drink rum.

3) Replace the furniture, mop the floor, scent the toilet.

4) One week later I call him, apologize and invite him back.

For decent people it is like this .......

I would not let him come, in a decent society, it is not ethical to criticize the guest.

ZS: "Don't cut the bough on which you sit" (s), or the whole branch with you, fuck off....

sanyooooook:

ZS: "Don't cut the bough on which you sit" (s), or the whole branch with you, fuck off....

"Don't cut the bough beneath you!" ;)

lasso:

I had a hunch about that. But I'm afraid -- two forums won't do the trick....

I am wary of this ....... absolutely no memory of what you found and why else would you search..........

))) +10

you can, I use one to voice my thoughts, and the other just read, in principle, you don't have to write or read the latest topics, all the same go around in circles - topics from 2007 to the present almost verbatim are repeated

ZS: about memory - there's truth, others' ideas are good as long as you're on the prowl, but if in this dark kingdom a ray of hope for your strategy shone through, then you'd better not get distracted, but alas - last night while reading old topics came across an English forum with the information which I study now, and I study what I started and what was the profit, as it seemed to me by accident or as old-timers say lucky newcomers ;)

PapaYozh:

"Don't cut the bough under you!" ;)
)), everyone thinks in terms of his or her own depravity )

sanyooooook:
)), everyone thinks in terms of their own depravity )

:))

It was a test!

He's not chopping it, he's sawing it!

I.e. sawing is possible!

PapaYozh:

He's not chopping it, he's sawing it!

I mean, you can saw!

You can chew it with your teeth, it will have the same effect.)

sanyooooook:

And I won't let that one near me, it's not ethical in polite society to criticise someone who is a guest.

ZS: "Don't cut the bough on which you sit" (s), or the whole branch along with you, fuck it up....

OK, point 4 is at the host's discretion.

but you got to do #3 anyway.

Otherwise, no one will come at all.

Even if you call it.....

The moderators are already discussing with the administration how to improve the forum. Things have moved on from the dead point. I think the thread has fulfilled its purpose.

P.S.

What concerns smilies, they can always be inserted. But is it necessary? Although, they do create a mood.