[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 205

doon:

So is it yes or is it invisible - that is, no?

Don't be stupid - read the tutorial - everything will immediately become clear, specifically, the OrderSelect() function - press F1 and read it - all previously closed market orders on a trading account are stored in history, where they can also be selected, take their characteristics and make one or another decision, of course, like any other characteristic of a closed order, the magician is saved.

alsu:
0,1,2, ..., 2147483647, -2147483648, -2147483647, ..., -2, -1, (overflow) 0, 1, ...
interesting, -2147483648 exists, but 2147483648 doesn't) zero instead)

eddy:
interesting, -2147483648 exists but not -2147483648)

Eddie, set up a page called Any Question Eddie, so as not to clutter up the newbies' thread.

You and your questions will have a lot of room there....

Afternoon. I imported D1 quotes from eurusd.csv. Can MT4 itself recalculate W1 and MN on my imported D1.

coronel:

Eddie, get yourself an "Any question Eddie, so as not to clutter up the newbie thread" page.

I offered to do a proper questionnaire, but nobody wants it...

ADRSH, through an offline generated graph - it certainly can

eddy:
I suggested making a proper questionnaire, but nobody wants it...

...need it! 90% will thank you. Do it!

I'm sure they'll put it in the FAQ.

not a questionnaire in the usual sense of the word, but a section of the website, with a structured placement of the tasks and their realisations

OrderModify(Ticket, Price, SL, TP, 0, Green);

The order is changed with the OrderMofify function, there is evidence in the log, but it does not draw on the chart. What may be the reason? I'm looking forward to getting tips from MQL4 experts - DhP, coronel, alsu, artmedia70, doon, Roman and others.

eddy:
not a questionnaire in the usual sense of the word, but a section of the site, with a structured placement of tasks and their implementation

contact any of the administrators in person,
make a development plan and motivation
propose the content and structure of the page, indicate the time of development
and you have the chance between the link "Documentation" and "Tutorial" will appear the new section of the site