[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 198

polsvv:

VPS servvak 400 rubles or 120 UAH. depending on what country and no problem!

I am only trading the bot for a little while... Recently I put the bot on a remote server, appreciated the difference with my home cam! And sleep well :)

Thinking along these lines. Apparently, that's the end of it...

kulon:

Once again, we've lost track of the %. And the question was simple, but NO ONE answered specifically - how many PUPPETS is the norm now?
If the question is really that simple, you probably know the answer yourself.

DhP:

I'll add.

A five per cent increase per month over 10 years turns a thousand quid into a million...

That's how people turn a million into a billion!!! )))

Sergey_Rogozin:
That's how people make a billion out of a million!!!! )))

No...

Billions are not made. They are stolen.... ))))

coronel:
If the question is really that simple, you probably know the answer yourself.

Six hours ago I posted my data, I would like to compare...

Guys, help for the nerd. I need a script to simultaneously buy 2 orders of EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I also need a script to sell.

kulon:

Once again, we've lost track of the %. And the question was simple, but NO ONE answered specifically - how many PUPPETS is the norm now?
Crazy... On TF M5 - 50 pps per trade - good? and on H1 how many? Approximately 200 pp? Or maybe 500 points? You decide for yourself how good it will be. The Expert Advisor knows by itself how many points you need, depending on the TF. Or exactly in grams? Then it will be 1000 grams per litre. Will it do?

kulon:

I posted my data 6 hours ago, I would like to compare...

Here is a picture of the EA's performance in the tester this past week.

Optimization was done from November 1 to 30, 2010.

I do not use it on real account. Just one of the toys

Please advise. I have an indicator that draws entry points (sell, buy), how to implement that I would be able to name points of entry transfer to the adviser, i.e. the indicator decided to buy, cool....buy.... it gives a signal to the adviser, and the adviser in turn opens an order to buy?

coronel:

Here is a picture of the EA's performance in the tester this past week.

Optimization was done from November 1 to 30, 2010.

I do not use it on real account. Just one of the toys

you cannot post tester charts without a report, let alone paint over the timeframe