[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 207

eddy:
If I didn't want it, I wouldn't be suggesting it.
What is the suggestion, do you want to do something for the forum personally?

ScioMe:

I realised: I have to lay out the code. The code (almost all from S. Kovalev's book) is built so that the stops change not only during the opening, but also when some events occur:

But it doesn't draw green when modifying, so it doesn't.

what's in the log?

Roman.:

Look how this fiia is implemented in the tutorial, compare it to your variant, what is the evidence in the logbook? check if the order is selected before it is modified, if everything is well done, there will be no problems, in doubtful places place prints and trace variable values change, check and compare (in basic points) once again code with this variant (in the beginning - call and end - the page fiia itself).

Evidence (aka proof) - log entry "order (so-and-so) modifyed (then price, stop loss (which has changed), take profit): ok". If there is an entry, it means that the order is selected, right? And if there is an entry in the log, then the order has been modified, right? Judging by the log, the order has been modified at least 45 times and nothing is shown on the chart. It is not quite clear where the prints should be placed if everything is modified normally (according to the log)? After all, the arrow_color parameter of the OrderModify function is responsible for drawing the sticks? How can I find out if the arrow_color parameter works with a simple PRINT? That's what's stumping me.

granit77:
What is the proposal, do you want to do something personally for the forum?
the suggestion is to build a section, personally i would support it as much as i can

ScioMe:

Evidence (aka proof) - log entry "order (so-and-so) modifyed (followed by price, stop loss (which has changed), take profit): ok". If there is an entry, it means that the order is selected, right? And if there is an entry in the log, then the order has been modified, right? Judging by the log, the order has been modified at least 45 times and nothing is shown on the chart. It is not quite clear where the prints should be placed if everything is modified normally (according to the log)? After all, the arrow_color parameter of the OrderModify function is responsible for drawing the sticks? How can I find out if the arrow_color parameter works with a simple PRINT? That's what's stumping me.

Yes, that's right, everything should work with the green arrows showing on the graph... Try again, restart the terminal, check if the colour of the arrows is specified when modifying. Also check the "Results" tab of the tester - is there a record there of the order modification made? - This is in addition to the log entry.

eddy:

If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have suggested it.

My thread was just deleted because it was flooded.

Why start a thread? Big things are done alone, in a gop-company forum it won't do any good.
С. Kovalev, I don't think he wrote his own textbook, posting all his development on the forum and asking forum users what to do and how to write it.

If you are capable of developing it yourself, you are welcome, but if not, it is an empty conversation about nothing.

Hello again.

The thing is, I need to check if the order has been checked withisCloseLastPosByStop().I can't use magik because it will run out sooner or later (2147483647), and I can't erase or modify it. Please advise how to do this.

Roman.:

Yes, that's right, everything should work with the display of green arrows on the chart... Try again, restart the terminal, check if the colour of the arrows is indicated when modifying. Also check the "Results" tab of the tester - is there a record there of the order modification made? - This is in addition to the log entry.

Restarted the terminal, checked if the colour of the arrows was indicated when modifying:

OrderModify(Ticket, Price, SL, TP, 0, Green)

There is also a record in the "Results" about the order modification: modifyed.

But there are no arrows on the chart.

ScioMe:

Restarted the terminal, checked if the colour of the arrows was indicated when modifying:

There is also a record in the "Results" about the order modification: modifyed.

But there are no arrows on the chart.

You launch it in visual testing mode - if the order has been successfully modified, there should be an arrow on the chart.

The "Results" tab in the table should show a record in the third left column - modify - and then the columns order, volume, price...

Check again if this entry is in the "Results" tab and take a closer look at the chart - there should be a green arrow on the "instrument name" (visual) chart when the order is being modified.

P.S. Arrows on order modification are only displayed on the chart of the XXXXXXX (visual) instrument - in visual EA testing mode.

Here's a question... Why not take one "real profitable robot" and make it work on a single combination of "para-timeframe" only. PROFIT - even for someone who has thrown a robot!