[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 206

Why should they? They are not motivated by user-friendliness, they don't want it. it was explained to me

eddy:
Why should they? They are not motivated by user-friendliness, they don't want it. It's been explained to me
You know everything, you've been everywhere...

Please forgive the interruption, but my question on a hot topic got lost at the end of page 205.

ScioMe:
Please forgive the interruption, but my question on a hot topic got lost at the end of page 205.
All telepaths are on holiday until 9 March.

granit77:
You know everything, you've been everywhere...
That's what a lot of people have written to me, they only care about profits and attracting people

eddy:
why would they do that? they're not motivated by user-friendliness, they don't want it. it's been explained to me

You have chosen a good form of rejection - shifting the blame onto "certain" people and circumstances.

they could have just said, "i don't want it, let someone else do it"

If I didn't want it, I wouldn't have suggested it.

My topic was simply deleted because it was flooded.

ScioMe:

The order is changed with the OrderMofify function, there is evidence in the log, but it does not draw on the chart. What may be the reason? I'm looking forward to getting tips from MQL4 experts - DhP, coronel, alsu, artmedia70, doon, Roman and others.

Look at how this fiia is implemented in the tutorial, compare it to your variant, what is the evidence in the log? check if the order is selected before modification, if everything is correct, there will be no problems, in doubtful places, put prints and trace variable values, check and compare (in basic points) the code again with this variant (in the beginning - call and end - the fiia page itself).

ADRSH:
Afternoon. I imported the D1 quotes from eurusd.csv. Can MT4 itself recalculate W1 and MN on my imported D1.

The standard period converter does not work with unequal periods. This applies to MN1. There's a problem with W1 too... There's a story where the week starts on Sunday and there's a story on Monday. Seen it myself.

Need to refine the standard period converter.

I realised: I have to lay out the code. The code (almost all from S. Kovalev's book) is built so that the stops change not only during the opening, but also when some events occur:

switch(Tip)                                  // По типу ордера
   {
      case 0 :                                // Ордер Buy
         if (NormalizeDouble(SL,Digits)<     // Если ниже желаем.
            NormalizeDouble(Bid-TS*Point,Digits))
               {
      // Ниже я только добавил функцию New_Stop
                  SL=Bid-New_Stop(TS)*Point; // то модифицируем его
                  string Text="Buy ";         // Текст для Buy 
                  Modify=true;                // Назначен к модифи.
               }
               break;
// Функция из этой же книги:
int New_Stop(int Parametr)                      // Проверка стоп-прик.
  {
   int Min_Dist=MarketInfo(Symb,MODE_STOPLEVEL);// Миним. дистанция
   if (Parametr < Min_Dist)                     // Если меньше допуст.
     {
      Parametr=Min_Dist;                        // Установим допуст.
      Alert("Увеличена дистанция стоп-приказа.");
     }
   return(Parametr);                            // Возврат значения
  }
But it doesn't draw green when modifying, so it doesn't.