[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 199

Guys advise - recorded a video with CamStudio - to paste into your post on this forum. In my post to paste the video I click on the video camera (Video), after that in the dropdown window asks at the top - "Specify <object> code issued to paste the video from YouTube, Google Video and other services" and at the bottom buttons - "Insert", "Cancel" - what does it mean and how to paste video - *.avi.

fergios:

Please advise. I have an indicator that draws entry points (sell, buy), how to implement that I would be able to name points of entry transfer to the adviser, i.e. the indicator decided to buy, cool....buy.... it gives a signal to the adviser, and the adviser in turn opens an order to buy?

to do this you need to "write an EA". they write it here

if deinit() is called from start() - will the indicator be removed?

eddy:
if you call deinit() from start() - will the indicator be removed?
Why not try it before asking a question? After all... too lazy to write one line and check it... And you're not too lazy to wait for an answer?

my terminal isn't working yet :D

I'm not too lazy to wait for an answer, because it's not in a hurry, and I still come here from time to time

eddy:
if you call deinit() from start() - will the indicator be removed?

There is such a thing as program structure. The indicator consists of blocks: initialisation, deinitialisation and start. On what basis are you going to make a mixture of constituent parts of the program? A house consists of a foundation, a box and a roof. Do you realise that you are now asking what happens if the foundation is placed inside the walls of the house box? Or like this: a car consists of a body, a transmission and an ignition system. You are asking what happens if the ignition system is inside the car. Or like this: "will the car go if the transmission is placed inside the ignition system"?

I've been doing this for two days and have no energy or nerves left, I can't understand anything, so I'm going to ask here.

When the price changes by a certain amount of points, the trawl should be activated. I set the number of points from the opening price in the incoming parameters.

int X; //the number of points the price has actually moved by

extern int Y; //the number of points after which the trawl should be activated

X = MathAbs((OrderOpenPrice()-Bid) / 0.0001);

if (X >= Y)

{ then the trawl is triggered}

X is calculated incorrectly for some reason, to check what's wrong I split formula into parts and display results in alerts.

(In general, of course, it's a terrible method to check the code with alerts, but I couldn't think of anything better. Simply, I liked Delphi long time ago, and I haven't got such a hassle there, I caught errors very easily and quickly at compile time, maybe there are methods here, but I'm still in shock).

Let me continue in essence.

Here is an example, when price changes by 1 point, the alerts show the following:

Alert (OrderOpenPrice()-Bid); // 0.0001 is correct

Alert (MathAbs((OrderOpenPrice()-Bid) / 0.0001)); //0.6 - should be 1, but the point is the same

Alert (X); //13389.4 - I can't figure out where this number comes from? I can see that it is related to the price.

All parts are calculated correctly, but the last assignment gives an incomprehensible number, which leads to setting SL immediately.

Can you advise what may be the problem, have already tried everything?

Fam:

I've had it for 2 days now, no energy or nerves left, can't understand anything, so I'll ask here.

Can you tell me what the problem may be, have you tried everything?

Your trawl algorithm is not correct. Look at the code attached to the post.

Files:

Roman.:

Guys advise - recorded a video with CamStudio - to paste into your post on this forum. In my post to paste the clip, I click on the video camera (Video), then in the dropdown window asks at the top - "Specify <object> code issued to paste the clip from YouTube, Google Video and other services" and at the bottom buttons - "Insert", "Cancel" - what does it mean and how to paste video - *.avi.

Don't rack your brains - upload it to a file-sharing site and drop just a link to the video here. In fact, you can upload video in Flash-format. This video, in swf or flv format

drknn:

Your trawl algorithm is not correct. Look at the code attached to the post.

Thank you, downloaded it, trying it out.