[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 204

artmedia70:
It will always return the status of the last closed order. So the answer is yes.
Or did you find a check for "order already checked once" somewhere in this function? :)

Unfortunately, no.

doon:

Unfortunately, no.

So write it up :)

artmedia70:
So write it :)

I think we should do it with magic.

What is the function to delete all closed orders or their magic?

doon:

I think we should do it with magic.

What is the function to delete all closed orders or their magic?

There is no function to close all orders, you have to do it yourself. There is no way to remove magic, because it is an inherent attribute of an order, just like you cannot separate a cube from its shape.

drknn:

There is no function to close all orders - you have to do it yourself. You cannot delete the magik, because it is an integral attribute of an order, just like you cannot separate a cube from its shape.

I don't mean close all orders, but delete all closed orders. How do you do this manually?

doon:

I don't mean close all orders, but delete all closed orders. How do you do this manually?

You cannot delete all closed orders, because the information on your trading history is on the server. You simply do not have access to make edits on the server.

drknn:

And you cannot delete all closed orders, because the information on your trading history is on the server. You simply do not have access to make edits on the server.

I see, but when an order is closed it still has magic?

doon:

Got it, but when an order is closed does it still have magic?

And when the cube is covered by a hat, does it still have its inherent attribute (shape)?

drknn:

And when the cube is covered by the hat, does it still have its inherent attribute (shape)?

Yes, but it can't be seen.

So is it yes or is it invisible - that is, no?