Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 22

FION:
With equal lots and stoploss = takeprofit, you would have had your island long ago at that 90/10 ratio.

Gosh, so before the price goes into that 90%, it's going to hit the stop four times! Haven't you ever seen a price chart? I don't know...

Cod:

Gosh, so before the price goes into that 90%, it's going to hit the stop four times! Haven't you ever seen a price chart? I don't know.
So get into betting. Bet on the clock. Why would you need a stop?

artikul:

What wonder then that money in the financial markets flows smoothly from one pocket to another? )))

Come on... All these expectations are on history. There's a film by Alpachine called Scent of a Woman where he says about the founding fathers: their spirit is gone, it's dead, - if they ever had one.

Why are you trying to cash in on a dead statistic by counting some left-wing expectation...

paukas:
So get into betting. Bet on the time. Why do you need a stop in this case?

Yeah, but the trend has a nasty way of reversing itself during the day... And such a reversal day will eat up all the profits you've been sitting on for days... betting and petting and who knows what else...

Cod:

Gosh, so before the price goes into that 90%, it's going to hit the stop four times! Haven't you ever seen a price chart? I don't know.
Then don't put a stop at all. Put a lock. Or a lock. On the fifth order, you'll take everything.

Cod:

Come on... All these expectations are on history. There's a film with Alpachine called Scent of a Woman where he says about the founding fathers: their spirit is gone, it's dead, - if they ever had one.

Why are you trying to cash in on a dead statistic by counting some left-wing expectation...

That's funny :-)))

Screenshots, please...

Abzasc:
Then don't put a stop at all. Put a lock. Or lock. On the fifth order, you'll take everything.

That's exactly right. It's not for nothing that I referred the topicstarter to John. :-)))

Due to the complete lack of a coherent TS, act strictly according to the maths - as taught at school.

Cod:

Yeah, but the trend has a nasty way of reversing itself during the day... And such a reversal day will eat up all the profits you've been sitting on for days... betting and petting and who knows what else...
Clearly, you don't understand what betting is.

Roman.:

Absolutely right. It's not for nothing that I referred the topicstarter - to John. :-)))

Due to the complete lack of a coherent TS, proceed strictly by mathematics - as taught at school.

:)

paukas:
Clearly, you don't understand what betting is.

... What exactly are you talking about :-))), if you are not familiar with MO...