Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 8

paukas:

What's there to argue about? You have to test it.

On history? On the movement of waves in the Sea of Japan? You know very well that this test doesn't mean a damn thing...

Cod:

In my interpretation it would be - "The stop should be as big as possible"

Oh, the moves... that's right, more ejection. It remains to determine where the ejection is no longer an ejection but a breakdown, put a stop there, and ... variations are possible.

Cod:

On history? On the movement of waves in the Sea of Japan? You know very well that this test doesn't mean a damn thing...

No, fuck, in the future. ;)

Show us the results and we'll see right away whether it's worth it or not.

And don't talk nonsense with the phrase "you know perfectly well"

Reshetov:
There was a branch like this: "Help, people of goodwill". And then the type: "I'm behind the locomotive, no money, nothing to eat, share your adviser, who rivets 200% a day.

Glad you remember this branch. Good memory, then. A healthy body.

It wouldn't hurt to acquire a few more intellectual capabilities. Like sensitivity, understanding, or at least the desire to understand. Tactfulness.

But with the collapse of the USSR boorishness became fashionable and prestigious. Well, enjoy it. If Abramovich is allowed to sail a boat with a full battle guard...

Cod:

But with the collapse of the USSR, boorishness became fashionable and prestigious.

It was Chubais' fault!

Cod:

Glad you remember this branch. Good memory, then. A healthy body.

It wouldn't hurt to acquire a few more intellectual capabilities. Like sensitivity, understanding, or at least a desire to understand. Tactfulness.

But with the collapse of the USSR boorishness became fashionable and prestigious. Well, enjoy it. If Abramovich can sail in a boat with a full battle guard...

So sail with him.

What's the problem?

paukas:

No, fuck, in the future. ;)

Show the results and you'll see if it's worth it or not.

And don't talk nonsense with the phrase "you know perfectly well".

I don't test on the future - I trade on it. I don't have a time machine. And my stops are not plasticine, they are real. And what kind - that's what I asked for help in determining it. Not the cheap demagogy of all-knowing ignoramuses.

paukas:
It's Chubais' fault!

It doesn't matter who is to blame, but from a certain point onwards we have lost basic human social skills. And what any comrade in France, or Seattle, or Haifa, or South Africa would be ashamed to do, he would do ten times over in Mother Russia, and even consider it a special valour.

Cod:

I don't test on the future - I trade on it. I don't have a time machine. And my stops are not plasticine, they are real. And what kind - that's what I asked for help in determining it. Not the cheap demagogy of all-knowing ignoramuses.
))). (Laughs. What's funny is that there are still some "know-it-alls" around. But you don't really care, do you?)))

Cod:

Well, if you already know everything, then why are you asking? I'm guessing you're just here for a little bit of a scolding....