Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 19

Cod:

So WHAT can they explain to me that they have to share other than a handful of their own blood that has been pulled off them by the steel wind that hits their face?

What are you smoking?

paukas:
What are you smoking?

Definitely not a "light bong"... I'll write on the subject.

You, as usual - the answer is Kill... :-)))

paukas:
What are you smoking?

Boring in this world, gentlemen. Even the tiniest stylistic attack gets a reaction like this... I smoke cucumbers, paukas, cucumbers. I've told you before. And I'm thinking about the only immutable science we know, thermodynamics. Where entropy rules. The Earth will dry out and crumble like a shale mountain and only the bas-relief of mediocrity will float in space, driven by the solar wind... :)

Cod:

Boring in this world, gentlemen. Even the tiniest stylistic attack gets a reaction like this... I smoke cucumbers, paukas, cucumbers. I've told you before. And I'm thinking about the only immutable science we know, thermodynamics. Where entropy rules. The Earth will dry out and crumble like a shale mountain and only the bas-relief of mediocrity will float in space, driven by the solar wind... :)

Entropy is known to rule in closed systems. Hence the rule:

Don't short-circuit pickles ;)).

paukas:
What are you smoking?

Especially for the topicstarter, on the point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sVk64dogz4 - enjoy.

Well, what don't you know... Meet the forum legend - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482

P.S. Legends need to know the face, Mr. topic-starter - you - big minus, fill in the blanks ...

Roman.:

Specially for the topic-starter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sVk64dogz4 - enjoy.

Well, what don't you know... Meet the forum legend - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482

P.S. Legends need to know the face, Mr. topiksteer - you - big minus, fill in the blanks ...

I, of course, and myself with my pretzels and zakidonami, but such a "Avalanche - a win-win trading system," you do not see me. Where did I say I know how to do it, and it's a win-win? That's exactly the opposite of what I'm saying...

No, Roman, you're replaying past battles in your head, I have nothing to do with it. Thank you for Glukoza - she comes right behind the genius Tatar Rachmaninoff in my ranking.

paukas:

Entropy is known to rule in closed systems. Hence the rule:

Don't short circuit cucumbers ;)).

And where have you seen a completely open-ended system? Unless it's a parallel universe of some sort, offshoot... And the word "system" itself is a purely anthropocentric fiction. It is long to explain.

Cod:

Where have you seen a fully unclosed system? Unless it's a parallel universe of some sort, a splintering... And the word "system" itself is a purely anthropocentric fiction. It's a long explanation.

I look at her every day. Running and barking and demanding to play with her.

Such synergetics, you see.

paukas:
I look at her every day. Running and barking and demanding to play with her.

I didn't write "anthropocentric fiction" for nothing. Don't absolutise what you see. Pontius Pilate, they say, also saw a dog walking on the moon path.

Cod:

Of course, I have my own twists and turns, but you won't see that "Avalanche is a win-win trading system" . Where did I say I know how to do it, and it's a win-win? That's exactly the opposite of what I'm saying...

No, Roman, you're replaying past battles in your head, I have nothing to do with it. Thank you for Glukoza - she comes right behind the genius Tatar Rachmaninoff in my ranking.

Not at all - that's understandable, I mean, there's some analogy - also not hearing or listening, really, to substantive advice, but being on your own wavelength... You've been given enough information both for the case and for reflection - think it over and write what you think on the merits of the topic. But ... You yourself seem to have long since known the answers to your questions, and here you just want to validate your (allegedly) "rightness or wrongness"...

P.S. Concrete and to the point.

PPS Smoke less pickles, it's probably harmful...:-)))