Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 25

artikul:

Happy 24th page to all present ))))

Yeah. That's a thought.

===

Shall I make some mulled wine? It's cold...

Cod:
Sorry. I got a call from a certain Chris in Germany, offering to invest in gold, with a shoulder. He was negotiating. :)
Trying to cheat you. We know those rats from Germany...

Roman.:

The topicstarter is not familiar with this, which is why I referred him to R. Pardo... :-)))

Otherwise... it's no use. He's on his own wavelength.

As Jedong said, more waves, good and different! Let all flowers bloom!

Cod:
Sorry. I got a call from a certain Chris in Germany, offering to invest in gold, with a shoulder. He was negotiating. :)

What about the studs? )))

paukas:
He wanted to cheat you. We know those rats from Germany...
Well, maybe he talked to me and got paid... I'm kind, I'm all for keeping everyone busy. Tomorrow someone else will call, apparently an even more powerful sorcerer - we'll talk. What a pity :)

artikul:

What about the stilettos? )))

What about studs? Studs are important when you've invested and opened a position... And talking is free...

Yeah... what it means to get the material right... one thing at a time, pickles, mulled wine... and German guests... so you'll see the weekdays go by without a hitch :)

Cod:
Well, maybe he talked to me - and he got paid... I'm kind, I'm all for keeping everyone busy. Tomorrow someone else will call, apparently an even more powerful sorcerer - we'll talk. What a pity :)

Did he say where he was going to put the stop? Ask him. That'll be the best spot to buy. It's a sure thing.

Avals:

If the system was failing before, how is it going to make money? If it was earning before, maybe it will earn some more in the future. Or maybe not :)
So it is on such shaky hopes that cool programmers build their future... yeah.

Abzasc:
Yeah ... what it means to properly serve up the material ... word for word, pickles, there's already mulled wine ... and German guests ... so, you see, everyday life will pass without a trace :)

Did I get the material right?

No, seriously, if I've made anyone laugh, I'm honoured. Fools don't go around here (except for the topicstarter, but he's not much of a fool either, so to speak).