Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 75

Mathemat:

Here:

You're all laughing and I've had people ask me in person where to buy them.

paukas: You're all laughing, and I've had people ask me in person where they can buy them.
Well then, if there's a demand, maybe you should actually post it. ))))

And after all, a troll can't help but say his word in reply, to no end... If I replied, he would also reply and...

Zy. Maybe I wrote in the wrong thread.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/141481/page51#702523

Sdimm 05.10.2012 17:21.
snail09_1:
You are a troll, aren't you? Prove it with your reply post.

I have already figured out that it is better not to feed you, so do not try ))))

snail09_1 09.05.2012 23:21
emotraid:

i failed at scalping, went back to my favourite intraday on the watch ))))

Have more fun! Fool born, foolish and will die! Maybe you're not a baby, maybe you're not a demo, maybe you're a DC agent.

You kind of express the emotions of the girl, and Mobile - kind of describes the system, which he has a profitable trade on some of his demo accounts, unobtrusively adverts. MB are you in a pair? And the old stranger fell for it. So did Tantric. I don't give a shit, the moderators don't ban guys like you. But you better get into the discus and I'll get you banned.

judge for yourself. ))))

Reshetov:

yosuf:
Deposit $10 in the above Z-account, if you don't get $20 in a year, then you can scold me all you want.

Look for other fools. Why create additional problems when it's much easier to scold you for free right now?

From here.

You're right.

Gorizont 06.10.2012 09:35

What about wi-fi... My grandmother still remembers wireless irons!

Wireless irons do exist, I saw them myself in a shopping centre. And then there are steam irons, seen on a tour of a sewing factory, they don't have wires, they have hoses.

DmitriyN:
Wireless irons do exist, I saw them myself in a shopping centre. And then there are steam irons, I saw them on a tour of a sewing factory, they don't have wires, they have hoses.

Real wireless irons don't have any hoses.

Reshetov:

Real wireless irons don't have any hoses.

Is this one petrol-powered or what?