Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 20

rustein:
would you even know what forex is... read Soros' biography... read it for yourself... maybe you'll see where you are...
That's terrible! Just a monster :))

exi:
Buffett only needed 25% p.a. to become number 1 billionaire.

Well, how much are people making in PAMM accounts at DCs?!?!?!!!! Buffett sent me here, crying and wailing that if these DCs got out he would be shining their shoes!!!!!!!

There's what, 1000% p.a.?

FAGOTT:

I don't believe you.... Animals!
Goodbye!

FAGOTT:

Well, what about PAMM accounts in DCs, how much do people make?!?!?!?!! Buffett sent me here, crying and wailing that if these dc's get out he will be shining their shoes!!!!!!!

What is it, 1000% p.a.?

Do you want to learn 1000(0)% a year or make a shitload of dough? I understand that the first provokes the second, but still...initially, which is more important to you?

exi:
Do you want to learn 1000(0)% a year or make a shitload of money? I understand that the first provokes the second, but still...initially, what is more important to you?

The most important thing is health.

exi:
Do you want to learn 1000(0)% a year or make a shitload of money?

I thought it was the same thing...

Mischek:
Goodbye

goodbye

FAGOTT:

Well, what about PAMM accounts at DCs, how much do people make?!?!?!?!! Buffett sent me here, crying and wailing that if these GCs got out he would be shining their shoes!!!!!!!

What is it, 1000% p.a.?

the buckwheat speculators were making more, but buffet refused to put his yards into them :)

Avals:

speculators on buckwheat did more than that, but Buffet refused to put his yards into it :)
He's the one who screwed up.....

paukas:
Are we out of vodka already?

stop this provocation - vodka cannot run out of vodka!!!! The comrade will rest and come back