Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 14

you neither for free nor for money, I asked you how much, stop suffering

FAGOTT:

People are waiting! Everyone is ready to applaud!

You mean these?

They're not applauding, they're just waving.

Comrades, any of you, with your greed in your mouth, can write an EA on TA that doesn't drain.

Let it only:

1. Works on significant movements
  2. Precisely calibrates risks, i.e. maintains the MM, 5% of the deposit at a loss, so as not to lose too much.
  3. Entry is rare but accurate, he filters signals, looks for the prospect of greater profit than the stop.
Only he will not give you 1000% per year, nor will he give you 100%, and those 10-20 will not suit you, if you do not have a million on your deposit. That is the whole problem.

FAGOTT:

I see....

How can you not believe in TA?!?!

You have to believe in loci.

And bad DTs.

Mischek:

Yes, you've long been inundated with definitions, the same in essence, if they do not fit in your head, it's your problem

Why does everyone have to look to you for a different definition from the common one?

Like a naughty child in a shop.

A child points at a horse and says Chupacabra. Then they point to the donkey and say Chupacabra. Then point to the car and say Chupacabra.

The child says either everything in the world is a Chupacabra or it doesn't exist! And he says, "Yes, there is! And he says, "Show me! And they send him to the Torah.

No nerve is enough here....

denis_orlov:

Comrades, any of you, with your greed in your mouth, can write an EA on TA that doesn't drain.

Let it only:

1. Works on significant movements
  2. Precisely calibrates risks, i.e. maintains the MM, 5% of the deposit at a loss, so as not to lose too much.
  3. Enters rarely, but accurate, filters signals, looks for the prospect of greater profit than the stop.
Only he will not give you 1000% per year, nor will he give you 100%, and those 10-20 will not suit you, if you do not have a million on your deposit. That is the problem.
That's the problem.

Comrades, any of you, sticking your toad deep down, can write a GRAAL that turns stone into gold.

Let him do just that:

Works for a long period and on all kinds of stones.
He clearly packs gold into palettes
. He enters rarely but aptly, gold casts in equal bars
Only he will not give you 1000% a year, and 100% will not, and those 10-20 you will not be satisfied if you do not have a million on deposit. That's the problem.

Yeah, there is no problem. And anyone can.

If everyone can do it, why can't they?

FAGOTT:
If everyone can do it, why can't they?
They sit on forums.

FAGOTT:

They show the kid a horse and say, "Chupacabra. Then they point at the donkey and say "Chupacabra". Then they point at the car and say Chupacabra.

The child says either everything in the world is a Chupacabra or it doesn't exist! And he says, "Yes, there is! And he says, "Show me! And they send him to the Torah.

It's not nerve-racking enough....

If sociology uses mathematical statistics, then it's not sociology? TA is an applied discipline, not a fundamental one.