Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 19

Mischek:

Shame on you, I'm the most harmless person in the world. And Ritchie, he's kind but naive and very lazy.

i don't believe you.... You beast! I won't let you!

FAGOTT:

If he has so many suckers and for such money then he is no fool at the very least!

Of course, you can tell by his last name that he's no fool ;)

FAGOTT:

Do you have any constructive comments on his text?

There is what he writes about. The sucker industry is booming. But that does not mean that there is no point in trading the market using historical prices

FAGOTT:

Prove you're smarter than that

Why should it? :)

Avals:

why? :)

that's right!

FAGOTT:

Are you going to kill me?
I don't need bullets for you, you'll die on your own.

Mischek:

I don't know the Chupacabra, but I got this from Yandex.

It's a shame about the kid. Everywhere he looks there's a Chupacabra.

Have you looked in the mirror? Your avatar is the real Chupacabra.

Remember - every paradise must have its own provocateur! What would you all do without me? Slowly but surely making billions? Would you bet money on DTs and ruin them with your systemic winnings? Breaking the world's financial system?

No! I'm planting a seed of provocation and doubt amongst you and the most mentally unstable amongst you are even beginning to have doubts about TA!!!!!

I have been hired by world capital to prevent you from losing faith in TA and entering the world arena. Otherwise, where will all these banks and funds go with their measly 10 to 30 percent interest rate? They are rubbish!

FAGOTT:

Remember - every paradise must have its own provocateur! What would you all do without me? Slowly but surely making billions? Would you bet money on DTs and ruin them with your systemic winnings? Breaking the world's financial system?

No! I'm planting a seed of provocation and doubt amongst you and the most mentally unstable amongst you are even beginning to have doubts about TA!!!!!

I have been hired by world capital to prevent you from losing faith in TA and entering the world arena. Otherwise, where will all these banks and funds go with their measly 10 to 30% p.a.? They are rubbish!

Do you think there are special people working in banks? I can tell you.... :)

paukas:
Go away, boy, people are talking here.
you should at least know what forex is... read a biography of Soros... read it for yourself... maybe you'll understand where you are...

FAGOTT:

I have been hired by world capital to prevent you from losing faith in TA and entering the world arena. Otherwise, where will all these banks and funds go with their measly 10 to 30 percent interest rate? They are rubbish!

Buffett only needed 25% p.a. to become number 1 billionaire.