Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 27

paukas:

No, 20% at 100% risk - anyone will get it.

Try 20% at 5% risk. It's much harder. And if you do, you'll have equity like an excelsior,

I wonder what your sharpe ratio is on a year-to-date story?

Questionnaire "Do you make any money on forex?"

How much money have you made in forex in the last two years?

1. over $1,000,000

2. more than $1,000

3. more or less.

4. More than $ 000 000.

5. $$$ Hundred percent in one week!!! $$$

6. Over -$1,000

7. Less than -$1,000

8. Ashamed to admit

9. Scared to admit it

10. No, it's not me!!! Are you from Vasya? No hands! Can't we make a deal sometime?

In your opinion, does TA work?

1. It doesn't work.

2.TA is all &$#@@@@! #$%#$%%%!!! It's all $#@@%%%!!!

3. It works, I saw it myself, I swear on my mother!

4. It works, I haven't seen it, but I know people who have.

5. Works, haven't seen it myself, but know people who know people who have seen it (Specify degree of familiarity __________)

6. Hehe...

Swetten:

Yes, that's me. What prompted the question?

You're pretty as roses, Only one difference: Roses wither in the frost, Women's charms - never! :-)

dentraf:

I wonder what's your sharpe ratio on stories per year?

well, 20 centimetres :))

What do you calculate it by? Pips or dollars?

paukas:

well, 20 centimetres :)))

What do you count? Pips or dollars?

By dollar

Figar0:

Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. Good to see you all.

I've been reading, it's like deja vu or something. It's all strictly circular, not even spiral, TA works here for sure:)

But to put it in a nutshell: TA works, guys, it works.... But the methods, tools and approaches are completely different, not the ones written about in dusty books. They are there only to raise the general cultural level, and to maintain the conversation in the traders' lounge. As for the things that work, they are not written in books, and do not even talk about them. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, I just could not think up why I might need it. I don't have, and I don't think anybody has any 3 year charts, especially from demo, and I don't think anybody has any real 3 year charts.)

TA is sacred knowledge, a secret teaching for the initiated who see the essence of things. It is passed down as an oral tradition from Masters to Neophytes.

You have been given it, but you will not tell anybody! Because you may not!

FAGOTT:

TA is sacred knowledge, a secret doctrine for the initiated who see the essence of things. It is passed down as an oral tradition from Masters to neophytes.

You've been given it, but you won't tell anyone! Because you can't!

Shit. It's called the programmers' forum.

Check it and if it does not work - post the code. e.g.: Here, I checked the triangle breakdown, it does not work.

And we'll see what you've checked.

paukas:

Oh, shit. It's called a programmers' forum.

Where? There are at most ten programmers here :))) A couple dozen more sympathizers.

gip:

Where? There are up to ten or so programmers here :)))
Not thousands, heads. Programmers are like... cows, counted by their heads.

paukas:
Not pieces, but heads. Programmers are like... cows, counted by their heads.

Maybe I'm just unlucky in life, but if programmers were counted by their heads and valued for their bright heads, my trading terminal would probably not fall down with "sorry for the mistake" messages :)))