Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 13

paukas:
You don't say. I want to turn it off. I'm sick of waiting for it to drain.

Don't torture the child, just give me the straight! It's not the advisor, it's the state.

FAGOTT:

God will serve. Put out the state. It's not an advisor, it's a state.
Did President Putin's decrees make the state free of charge?

paukas:
You don't say. I want to turn it off. I'm sick of waiting for it to drain.
How long?

paukas:
Did President Putin's edicts make the stats free now?

Do you trade in currencies or in shares? What will be your loss from the publication of the statement? You cannot calculate a strategy or an adviser on it.

Don't torture yourself or us - just do it! You'll see - you'll feel better yourself!

rustein:
how many ?
Over 500 trades already. Only more than 2 initial amounts have been spent on the spread.

paukas:
Over 500 trades already. Only more than 2 initial amounts have been spent on the spread.

People are waiting! Everyone is ready to applaud! The most nervous are ready to faint! Spit it out!

FAGOTT:

People are waiting! Everyone is ready to applaud! The most nervous are ready to faint!

I can't. My conscience won't let me do it for free. For it says in the Talmud:

The one who doesn't take a fee isn't worth a fee.

I see....

How can you not believe in TA?!?!

FAGOTT:

I see....

How can you not believe in TA?!?!

You don't have to believe. You have to check. It's simple. Take a figure, formalize it, check it, report it.)

FAGOTT:

2. What is TA do you know? If you know, tell me.

Oh, for God's sake, you've been flooded with definitions, the same in essence, if they don't fit in your head, that's your problem.

Why does everyone have to look to you for a different definition from the common one?

Like a naughty child in a shop