Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 13

No, Vitya. You seem to have fallen into conspiracy theories. And too, as a long time reader of more than just the internet, I can tell you that it doesn't look like a fake.
And here, by the way, is the bottom line of the negotiations: http://echo.msk.ru/blog/top_lap/700736-echo/

/*

Well what can I say, my dear brothers, you and I really don't give a f**k. Many will say: "You were born yesterday, it has been clear for a long time". I agree with you, I am writing for the young people so that they know what country they live in and that they do not get drunk and do stupid things, our swine power is waiting only for them to think about themselves and their families and to tell the State to fuck off.

So let's get started, I'm in the countryside, no panic, peat bogs are on fire in Moscow oblast, in Tver it's quiet, but it's not raining and the weather is terrible, any moment it may burst. We have problems with the water supply, they cut off all the time, even though the Volga is 17 km away from us. There is one well in the village, the other one is taken over by the Moscow drunkards who dumped bottles in it. I talked to the people, took the documents and went to the administration.

The conversation was so interesting that it should be described in roles: yours truly is Top and the head of the district, let's call him servant of the people.

Walking in:
- Hello, I have an appeal from the citizens, we want to organize our fire ponds, it is dry, we are afraid that they won't burn - Tor.

- Where are you from? - I am from Moscow, but my dacha is in the countryside.

- I am from Moscow, but my dacha is in the countryside, we have been coming here for 35 years.

- I see, what do you want from me? - S-n

- You see, the law on the use of natural resources says that you have to give us a place for a fire pond, and if there's a fire, there have to be not just one but at least two ponds.

- Are you on fire? - S-N.

- No, thank God, but it is too hot, the whole country is on fire, it is better to solve such problems beforehand.

- Dear Sir, whatever your name is, it does not matter. Let us solve problems as they arise, everything is all right now, and if there are problems we will solve them.

- There won't be any problems, we'll just burn down and that's it. Don't you understand that you have to give us the space for the fire pond?

- You're used to being owed everything in Moscow, nobody owes you anything here.

- But listen, those ponds were for the whole village, not just for the Muscovites, and you've been ploughing them and selling the land yourself.

- Young man, look, do you have any proof that I ploughed? - S-n.

- Yes, I do. I have the documents that you signed and your orders.

- Well, you can sleep well, there was no directive, you are panicking and spread confusion among the villagers, and this is a criminal offense.

- ??? Are you saying that I should be jailed because I don't want my villagers to burn and I don't want them to burn? - Thor.

- This is demagoguery, you said there is no fire, so calm down.

- Fine, I'll dig the ponds myself if you don't want to help, -Tor

- That would be trespassing on federal land and you'd be fined and subject to administrative penalties.

- Fine, then I'll buy the land and dig the ponds.

- You have to coordinate any water planting with the district administration, you won't get a permit.

- But this will be my land, why do I have to approve it? - Thor

- Because it is a water barrier, c-n.

- To whom? - Thor

- Doesn't matter, I don't have time to talk to you any more, get lost, you set up ponds, you'll do time.

- Look, I'll set up the ponds, I don't give a fuck about you or the jail time.

After these words, I left feeling relieved.

The result is this, I dig ponds on my land, agreed with the police, will now guard the fire ponds, it's certainly expensive, but what to do if they come shoot the hell out of everyone for trespassing on private land. Now let's think about a fire truck.

P/S And they still haven't brought back the marketplace ((.

*/

The son of a dead firefighter has not accepted a flat from Putin<br / translate="no">
Firefighter Andrei Galkin, whose father was killed fighting a forest fire in the Voronezh region, has turned down an offer from Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to "improve his living conditions". This was reported by RIA Novosti.

Putin met with Galkin during a working visit to the Voronezh Region. He asked the firefighter about his family situation and inquired about his housing conditions, suggesting that they should be improved. Galkin said that in a situation where thousands of people were left homeless, it would be impertinent of him to receive a separate flat. The 30-year-old firefighter's family currently lives with his 32-year-old sister's family in a three-bedroom house.

Fire brigade commander Vasily Galkin, 56, was killed while extinguishing a fire near the village of Kamenno-Verkhovka, Kashira district. Due to a strong and constantly changing wind the fire was spreading chaotically in the forest. When the fire suddenly turned top-down, Galkin senior ordered the firefighters to leave the forest for safety reasons. He led all his subordinates out of the forest, but was unable to get out himself after being surrounded by fire.

Главный тезис этого текста заключается в том, что нынешнюю жару и засуху надо принять как бедствие, посланное нам свыше во спасение. Как сигнал, предупреждающий о нашей обязанности задуматься о собственных мыслях и делах последних тридцати лет – нас как народа, общества и государства. Все мы в этом бедствии повязаны. А суть тезиса сводится к тому, что примерно пять поколений нашего народа, жившие при советском строе и видевшие мир через «советские очки», выстроили для России национальную системузащиты от засухи. Это строительство было великим делом, ради которого все те поколения отказывались от большой доли личного потребления. Они создали большую техническую и социальную систему, соответствующую природным и ресурсным условиям России, и эта система была эффективной.

But in the last thirty years, the generations that have come to dominate the Russian public arena have ridiculed, slandered - and destroyed this system. It went almost unnoticed because it was a truly communal affair: some destroyed it, some applauded it, the rest watched apathetically. And now, when the job is practically done, a heat wave and a drought come to Russia. And it turns out that the system of protection that our current generations have inherited, slandered and destroyed, has not been replaced by anything. Nothing better or about the same has been built!

Such things do not go in vain. We have to endure the misfortune as a punishment, discuss together the roots of our mistaken attitudes - and start rebuilding or rebuilding. No other reasonable way can be seen.

http://www.orossii.ru/content/view/198/10008/

"Give me back the marketplace..." (c)

Now we can produce T-shirts with this slogan, stickers on cars, we can call the party that

Mischek:

"Give me back the marketplace..." (c)

Now we can produce T-shirts with this slogan, stickers on cars, we can call the party that

Yeah. I have the same idea...)) // I can feel the former copywriter in me...))

Also, instead of the bearded joke about the telepath brigade, you could respond with the words of the GDP:
"If you have your address, get a marketplace from the governor immediately."

May I ask? What has everyone in this thread really done to help those affected by the fires, apart from sitting here and shaming first the Soviet government and then the current one?

ZS: I have done nothing.

Likewise

but if I knew programming, I'd help the " Fires of Russia 2010" people I created this thread for.

But that doesn't mean we can't discuss why.

sanyooooook:

ZS: I'm all right.

Extra briefings and credits on first aid for hypertensive, cardiac, etc.

sanyooooook:

May I ask? What has everyone in this thread really done to help those affected by the fires, other than sit here and denigrate first the Soviet regime and then the current one...?

I actually defended two villages near Shatura with my comrades, one high-voltage line, cut clearings, patrolled the burning forest and extinguished secondary fires.

It was a long time ago, but today my conscience does not bother me.

granit77:

I actually defended two villages near Shatura with my comrades, one high-voltage line, cut clearings, patrolled the burning forest and extinguished secondary fires.

It was a long time ago, but today my conscience does not bother me.

There was a time when I was involved in putting out a forest fire, but it was caused by child negligence, but the fire was extinguished. It was scary.